3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO, the success chances for this scene are ridiculous without save scumming. In my game my massage success chance is less than 20% and you have to succeed twice in a row so that's a 4% chance there, and then there's a final check after that which is closer to 50% for me, so roughly 2% chance of success for the full scene. That means on average I would have to do that scene 50 times to have a decent chance of succeeding, and you have to succeed 3 times if I remember right.

Reactions: Draakaap23

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
IMO, the success chances for this scene are ridiculous without save scumming. In my game my massage success chance is less than 20% and you have to succeed twice in a row so that's a 4% chance there, and then there's a final check after that which is closer to 50% for me, so roughly 2% chance of success for the full scene. That means on average I would have to do that scene 50 times to have a decent chance of succeeding, and you have to succeed 3 times if I remember right.
No, it must be done 3 times successfully, and after that, you must progress in the "Control" or "Family Head" opportunity. After this, Ann must notice Max boner only once.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How far along the can Max go with the various girls up to this update?
From what I see so far, you can't do much with anyone except Kira, yet.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
stucked at Lisa School girl quest line.

As i understand we have to undress her 2 times to progress further, reached the first one but fail to convince her to get naked.

helping her homework, not helping, making mistakes nothing makes her to ask for help second time. do i need a specific mood or relation state to make her ask for help?

thanks in advance.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
yea i see the option but scrolling it left and right does nothing in regard to skipping the amount of days, so how does one active the "skip day scroller" ( yes it's probably obvious, but maybe not for everyone )
Dunno if anyone has answered you yet, I was also struggling with that! But I found the answer, just set the days you wanna skip then click the "Skip Days" button to the left!

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes