3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I have not used iOS and related things for a long time. I don't have a clear idea about this at the moment. But follow Nemo56 recommendations, I hope the problem will be solved. If not, then will look for another ways.
There’s a website with the game

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Any news about the next update?? Perhaps I did not understand well, but I believe he said it would be released 4 weeks after the last update

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
d3dx666 — Yesterday
Question: Can you give a brief update on the status of the update?

Aleksey90 — Yesterday
We are now filling in the content of the 2nd week of the game (priority), but the filling of the 3rd week is also going on in parallel. Almost all branches of events are collected immediately for the entire 1st chapter.
In about a week, testing will be conducted for the 2nd week of the game

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020

Game Extra patch(v 09.02.x)

This post will be updated whenever a new update is available.

Attention
Rebuild version does not need extra patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extra/extra.rpy", line 293, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'accent_color'

pervert009

Aug 30, 2023
Hello there,
I'm a little confused with all of the remakes.

Does this game has all of the original content by now or is there still something missing? I'm wondering if I should play this Renpy remake or the originial game insteed.

Also what storyline should I choose to unlock the most scenes? Eric friendship or not? Get rid of him or not?

Thanks in advance!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello there,
I'm a little confused with all of the remakes.

Does this game has all of the original content by now or is there still something missing? I'm wondering if I should play this Renpy remake or the originial game insteed.

Also what storyline should I choose to unlock the most scenes? Eric friendship or not? Get rid of him or not?

Thanks in advance!
Neither the legacy version (0.9) nor the rebuild (0.2) are remakes of the original Big Brother. If you want that, check the Big Brother Ren'Py Remake.

They have the same premisse, but different content. The legacy version started as a remake, but separated from it after some time. Many story arcs are similar, but implemented differently, also interconnected to get a more harmonious progress. Lewd scenes are implemented with more details, more different renders.

The rebuild only has 6 days playtime so far, very little content. The biggest difference so far are dream sequences where Max gets close to the girls without the story actually progressing to a point where he could do it. The visual style is different from the early renders in the legacy version.

Different clothing for the girls is a important aspect in both versions of the games (there are many different poses and clothing options to catch a girl changing for example), sometimes also part of the gameplay (sometimes Max needs to wear a shirt to progress or no shirt, sometimes Alice needs to wear something specific). The rebuild adds even more clothing options.

On the Eric routes you get some lewd scenes with Ann which are not on the war path. Getting rid of him only works on war path (with two ways to do it)

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes