3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For those who request to update the game save files.

About the last save file:
The latest save files are suitable for starting the next update, sending it or not does not make much difference now. These save files are located in a position of the game where the latest update of the game has been completed. There will be no content after that in the published update.

Full pack of save files:
Due to the fact that during the updates of the game, something may be added in the previous days of the game, the update of the full pack of save files may have defects. So, the first complete save file pack will be released when the season one of the game be finished and no other content will be added to this season.

On the other hand, as Nemo56 , armion82 and others mentioned, the content of the game is currently only for 5 days. It doesn't take much time to play and complete it.
If the game is still difficult for you considering all the simplifications that have been made, use the game Walkthrough mode. >>>> link

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Garbonzo. All this guy does is post shitty pin-ups to keep his Patrons around. You can get better ones from the Fan Art forum. Hopefully this game dies soon, and we can finally say, "We told you so".
All the posts you make are negative and saying the same thing about Big Brother type games. Even on other pages. Instead of constantly waiting to say "TOLD YOU SO". Why don't you use your time and Energy and make your own game?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Ntr avoidable or?
In Rebuild version there isn't even one like that yet.
There isn't... anything really anymore.
In the future, assuming it follows the previous 3 or 4 stories, NTR with the mom is not avoidable for a time (until you get the potency pills.) Some light NTR (flirting, gifts, light touching/massages) may also happen with Alice and Lisa, depending on if there are any changes in the story, but I'm not sure if that is known at the time.

But in all previous games, the mother was getting it several times a week, for several weeks until some counter measures where eventually available against Eric.

• Love
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For all the people who think, landlady/mom having a boyfriend is NTR, there should be an option where Max just hears them through the door so we could be done with it.
I am not interested in the sharing path, that's about to come, will go the 'kick Erics butt' route. But if it's part of the main story, that he comes to the house because he's banging one of his employees, so be it. Everything past that could be avoided in the old version and I don't believe Alexey will add forced (real) ntr.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I don't care about NTR I just want to See MC, Eric and Mom Threesome sex scenes, I don't like Cuckold to MC, Why can't MC Fuck his mom with Eric too Let MC have his fun too with Eric #JusticeForMC

Last edited:
Reactions: Longka668
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes