3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can anyone give me a tip on how to edit?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code: File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs) File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 575, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 575, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 578, in execute File "game/scripts/screens/laptop.rpy", line 578, in <module> File "game/scripts/engine/cources.rpy", line 66, in GetCurrentCource File "game/scripts/engine/cources.rpy", line 52, in get_available_cource KeyError: 'massage'
A bugfix (0.06.01) was released today, it may help.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
BB:AS Rebuild "v0.06.01"
Anyone with a changelog?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
BB:AS Rebuild "v0.06.01"
Anyone with a changelog?
Fix v0.06.01
- added Italian translation;
- corrections in English and French translations;
- fixed Alice putting on a swimsuit top while smoking;
- fixed a bug with a special interface hiding mode, where the tasks of hacking Alice's laptop and studying courses on massage were not counted
(load a save with completed tasks and the mode can be activated).

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
That's all shit. Always starting from the beginning, and every time I get stuck somewhere. How do I come to buy sweets ???

Reactions: nmiki

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
I Know, but when I'm in the store I can only choose **buy on mom's bill** or **return to the villa** ????
You have to get caught by Alice in the morning watching her shower, a cutscene also has to play where it unlocks leaving the villa to pick up chocolates. There's an outdated guide, but that mission is available in the guide and explains what to do.

Plugstouch

Sep 4, 2022
Idky you decided to rebuild it all over again. Ya the quality is better but it's just stupid. I have to starting all over again. Should've just finished the one you already started.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you don't want to restart yet again, wait for Chapter 1 to get finished. Until then savegames won't remain compatible.

Reactions: Someone402

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
can you recommend me games that are just like big brother? with sandbox, and where it's hard to fuck the mother
Original Big Brother by Dark Silver, Lucky Mark, Straitened Times, Loser, Second happiness. 99.9% of players have only played these games with cheats. In my opinion, the games have a pleasant level of difficulty and can be completed without any problems (without cheats or WT, of course).

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Original Big Brother by Dark Silver, Lucky Mark, Straitened Times, Loser, Second happiness. 99.9% of players have only played these games with cheats. In my opinion, the games have a pleasant level of difficulty and can be completed without any problems (without cheats or WT, of course).
If you play Loser without cheats it is because you are a masochist.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you play Loser without cheats it is because you are a masochist.
No joke there. I actually enjoy a lot of those style of games. I just have different ideas about the way grind should work than some of the devs.

If playing the game feels like work, then it's an unacceptable amount of grind. If the grind itself is fun or if I'm rewarded on a pretty consistent basis for it then I may not need any cheats. Generally if I have to repeat something over and over to succeed, either because it requires repetition even when successful or because it has a low success chance I'm just going to cheat. If it's a puzzle or something like the hacking thing I have no problem with that.

MOR is one of the games I'm playing a lot recently and while I enjoy it, I abuse the fuck out of F5 while playing it because the chances for some of the stuff is so low. This is especially true for stuff that has nested low chance events chained together where I have to succeed at the final one. Say 3 events in a row, 10% chance for each. That's a 0.1% chance. So I have to do it on average 1000 times to succeed? Fuck that. I'm going to cheat and succeed on the first or second try with those odds.

Reactions: elbro and Twistty
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes