3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If you play Loser without cheats it is because you are a masochist.
I think each of us has to decide for ourselves whether to use cheats or not. I don't like it. With cheats we destroy all the work that game developers have put into the game mechanics. That's why I loved the first 10 episodes of Glamour, because there was no way to cheat. The saves were on the server and it was only played online. There were only 5 autosaves at the beginning of the day, no way to save manually. If someone made a mistake that was more than 5 days ago, they had to play again from the beginning. Unfortunately, from episode 11 onwards an offline version was added and manual saves. This made the game significantly worse for me. I don't play much, about 20 games in the last 8 years, most of which I was a tester for. Since 1.5 years I have a limit of 40 hours a month that I can spend on the computer (deal with my wife). That's why I only play 4 games now, 3 where I'm a tester and one game that I translate. Unfortunately I don't have time for other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joselito99

Someone402

Feb 19, 2024
Hopefully the bugs get worked out before the end of Chapter 1. First I was having issues with giving Lisa the sex education book. Restarted and now I'm not getting the prompt to install the camera in the bathroom.

kingloki

Jan 29, 2020
I think the people here are pissed with no actual story advancement and we are treated with remakes and remakes and are just served the same game with 2 to 3 pics which you can unlock in certain scenarios to get your balls blue.

There is no proper advancement in the story or game. This progression shows there is no proper path laid down for the story of the game and what ever comes to mind of the dev or dev team is implemented and when thought of adding something more to previous story they add 2 to 3 scenarios into the game.

People need progression in the story but with the late development of the game will have to wait another 2 years to reach beyond the story of the previous game where it was left for this remake.

Reactions: ajleo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...and of course there's the ones that exagerate extremely when counting the remakes.

I agree on the story progression, but I think most just want to see sex scenes.

Btw, we're not even sure if this remake will have the same story as the previous version, it's not given that we wilöl ever reach the same point. The remake already has content that was never part of the previous version, it might derive to a different path entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nisenok952

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
small observation: they all tan equally and use the same tanning cream... but only Alice has a tan...

and absolutely no tan lines. although at the moment they are sunbathing in swimsuits

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
small observation: they all tan equally and use the same tanning cream... but only Alice has a tan...

and absolutely no tan lines. although at the moment they are sunbathing in swimsuits
these are very special suits that allow ultraviolet light to pass through...

Reactions: Lemmon Sweat

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
...and of course there's the ones that exagerate extremely when counting the remakes.

I agree on the story progression, but I think most just want to see sex scenes.

Btw, we're not even sure if this remake will have the same story as the previous version, it's not given that we wilöl ever reach the same point. The remake already has content that was never part of the previous version, it might derive to a different path entirely.
I will be happy with BJ from Alice.
Not a dream.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That was the last thing that happened in the old build, might take a while.
Edit: Not exactly true, that happened before after she got back from clubbing. But the scene in the garden was the first one where she was sober and could remember.

I myself are not into BJ scenes at all, usually skip them. For Alice I make an exception however.

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
How do you get to Level 2 for the Persuasion and Stealth Skills? Both are showing that they are maxed out but not increasing the skill level. Please help.

Reactions: Mizchin

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: TheZX
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes