3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

It's time to tell you about working on v0.04. This will be a big update.
It is mainly focused on aunt Kira. But not only that. The first step was to finalize everything before she arrived.
This is Alice's foot massage at the TV, Lisa's foot, arm and shoulder massage during lessons, Alice's going to the club, throwing a spider to Alice in the yard, giving Ann sweets and cosmetics, as well as promotion in some opportunities.
Fixed some mistakes with Lisa's lessons and the system of violating agreements with Alice, and her punishments.
Then Kira and additional casual clothes for girls are introduced to the game.
You can also choose clothes for your characters. But not all the clothes. Only the one that has several options. So far, there is not much, but in the future there will be more clothes.
Then there is the filling of events with characters, and here is the main focus on Kira.
All of the above points are being worked out. Some are ready, some are in the process, some are not yet reached.
The release of v0.04 is expected around May 30 - June 3. While it is impossible to set the exact date, there is still much to do. But the release should not move beyond June 5.
Until then, enjoy the previews. They'll be hotter soon...
Miss May will be posted tomorrow or the day after.

balara

May 12, 2017

It is mainly focused on aunt Kira. But not only that. The first step was to finalize everything before she arrived.
This is Alice's foot massage at the TV, Lisa's foot, arm and shoulder massage during lessons, Alice's going to the club, throwing a spider to Alice in the yard, giving Ann sweets and cosmetics, as well as promotion in some opportunities.
Fixed some mistakes with Lisa's lessons and the system of violating agreements with Alice, and her punishments.
You can also choose clothes for your characters. But not all the clothes. Only the one that has several options. So far, there is not much, but in the future there will be more clothes.
Then there is the filling of events with characters, and here is the main focus on Kira.
All of the above points are being worked out. Some are ready, some are in the process, some are not yet reached.
The release of v0.04 is expected around May 30 - June 3. While it is impossible to set the exact date, there is still much to do. But the release should not move beyond June 5.
Looks like foundation work is laid. i hope more events with Eric because introduction of KATE means it is starting of multiple path for Eric fate. The quick moving of story like this means developer got some ideas with Eric and max and wont be just copy of original BB. Because with this speed original BB story can be finished in 2-3 updates only and we all know that wont be happening.

Reactions: omocik and alefrago

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Looks like foundation work is laid. i hope more events with Eric because introduction of KATE means it is starting of multiple path for Eric fate. The quick moving of story like this means developer got some ideas with Eric and max and wont be just copy of original BB. Because with this speed original BB story can be finished in 2-3 updates only and we all know that wont be happening.
Well were not that far into the game yet. We will start this next update, on the Thursday after Eric's arrival. Then we can talk to Eric the following Saturday. Giving gifts to Ann is something new, but not a lot of separation from original, from the looks of it so far. I hope I'm wrong about this, I will wait to play it first. As for matching up to were old BB left off, we are a long long way off.

balara

May 12, 2017
Well were not that far into the game yet. We will start this next update, on the Thursday after Eric's arrival. Then we can talk to Eric the following Saturday. Giving gifts to Ann is something new, but not a lot of separation from original, from the looks of it so far. I hope I'm wrong about this, I will wait to play it first. As for matching up to were old BB left off, we are a long long way off.
That is true i is still basic...keep the hopes high..."but not a lot of separation from original " it will be similar because it is base for max and Eric interaction.. "we are a long long way off. " it took DS to reach v.13 approx 2 years...and here developer is faster if compared..but As you said "Well were not that far into the game yet " ..lets hope for best...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't know where you get all this from, Kate isn't even mentioned in the blogpost. Also, use multiple paths for Eric's fate? That wasn't even in the original game, so I don't even know how you got to this conclusion. For me, the story isn't moving quick, but at the same pace as the original one. I mean, it's just the introduction of one character. If we had Kira, Kate and Olivia in the same update along with their plots, then that would be moving fast. I'm betting next update, we'll get progression with Eric, then introduction of Kate, followed by Olivia. So, that's one update to progress the story and two with the setups for their plots.

As for DS reaching v.13 in 2 years, the previous update was v.3.5, so that means if Aleskey splits all updates in two parts as he does now, it'll still be 2 years to reach v.13.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Cheat Mod - updated to v1.1
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-1-onlyfunz.51440/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Requesting everyone to Test it out and share your feedback :)

Fast Shipping option is here! :cool:
Now, you can just buy items in the Laptop Online Store and open Inventory menu
Click "Fast Shipping" for lightening quick delivery! :WeSmart: and no Time roll-on :illuminati:

BBAS-Cheat-FastShipping.jpg

Cheat Menu will be updated with extra Stat options and Ability to quickly complete Reading the Book! :coffee:
Quick reading for Online Courses in the Laptop :geek:

BBAS-Cheat-Menu.jpg

BBAS-Cheat-FastRead-00.jpg

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know where you get all this from, Kate isn't even mentioned in the blogpost. Also, use multiple paths for Eric's fate? That wasn't even in the original game, so I don't even know how you got to this conclusion. For me, the story isn't moving quick, but at the same pace as the original one. I mean, it's just the introduction of one character. If we had Kira, Kate and Olivia in the same update along with their plots, then that would be moving fast. I'm betting next update, we'll get progression with Eric, then introduction of Kate, followed by Olivia. So, that's one update to progress the story and two with the setups for their plots.

As for DS reaching v.13 in 2 years, the previous update was v.3.5, so that means if Aleskey splits all updates in two parts as he does now, it'll still be 2 years to reach v.13.
Yes, I think your right about that, by the way I think he meant Kira, not Kate. My biggest concern, is not speed, but difference. If there's no difference than original, this is just a remake. It could be a good remake, but I don't think most of us were hoping for a remake. After all the name is BIG BROTHER another story. I keep my hope alive for now(were just getting started). I will continue to support this game, and wait to find out the direction it goes.

Reactions: balara

balara

May 12, 2017

sorry i meant Kira not kate..
I do not want to get in any discussion. but please read Few post back ..the details shared about next update. i read it as ."It is mainly focused on aunt Kira. But not only that "..
now as per your words "we'll get progression with Eric, then introduction of Kate, followed by Olivia." we all know that this is only way... because base of story is BB.. I will be more impressed if you can how exactly it will be done ....
As for development speed we are still at foundation developing so discussing over that is of no use so lets wait and hope for best...

Reactions: maxbishup

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

It seems I will have to play 0.040.Alice's foot massage-sign me up
Yes, I think your right about that, by the way I think he meant Kira, not Kate. My biggest concern, is not speed, but difference. If there's no difference than original, this is just a remake. It could be a good remake, but I don't think most of us were hoping for a remake. After all the name is BIG BROTHER another story. I keep my hope alive for now(were just getting started). I will continue to support this game, and wait to find out the direction it goes.
Too early to make a conclusion.I will wait 4-5 more updates after 0.040 and then I can make a better guess what will happen.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
I think, it will be, for now remake and after few more updates new content starting to add but for now he will go with part of original story and just making characters.

Reactions: balara

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
ok, I'm a bit fan of BB (the original one) never played any but the original one, is this worth it or just non-sense sex like I've seen of the another ones?

balara

May 12, 2017
ok, I'm a bit fan of BB (the original one) never played any but the original one, is this worth it or just non-sense sex like I've seen of the another ones?
If you want to explore from max view for Eric ..yes it is worth it ...the game as per developer is to explore the Eric path ( like friend ..neutral or foe ) and may be more...as of now characters introduction or say foundation laying is going on.. if you ask my point of view yes this is surely worth it ...i hope by june end i will join his patreon... i am waiting till lock down is lifted

Reactions: HydratedMan

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
so i have helped here alot and nothing happend
what should i do ?
and the other character all said : you have reached the end of ............?
is that it ?

1589676311927.png

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
so i have helped here alot and nothing happend
what should i do ?
and the other character all said : you have reached the end of ............?
is that it ?

View attachment 660231
Do you have 13 of 13 opportunities. Post your last save so we can take a look for you, can't tell much from this. Have you seen these yet.
1 (5).png a9.png a8.png a3.png 1 (1).png screenshot0012.png screenshot0006.png
There are more, but if you have 13/13 opportunities, then that's about it till next update, around the first of next month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
"this is just a remake"
Alexey said that the main story will not differ much from the original, or did I misunderstand one of your messages?
I’m wondering, but in this version Max will remember that he has cameras for surveillance? There is a camera, and Max complains that he cannot peep. An opportunity should appear after installing the camera to view it.

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
Alexey said that the main story will not differ much from the original, or did I misunderstand one of your messages?
I’m wondering, but in this version Max will remember that he has cameras for surveillance? There is a camera, and Max complains that he cannot peep. An opportunity should appear after installing the camera to view it.
link for original

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes