3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

CJ0

May 31, 2017
Interesting. Subtle difference. I think I like it.
Original skin on left.
Hi! I'm not sure this is the same result. Try this . You can change Top Coat Glossiness frome 0.5 to 0.85 according to light conditions for better Glossy.

Reactions: EleVR

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
i have the zip files for daz 3d but dont know were they got to go in daz any help please

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys
im new with daz, someone can pls tell me how i instal the files?
i cant find how to do it

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
take a look at this web page has some nice stuff on for free

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I know there is pics here of the bb house but cant find them any one know were there are

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Olivia's Mom Morph is:
The Skin is:
The Attached Rar has a Skin shader in it (If I've done everything right it should work). Install as usual. It will appear under "Shader Presets/Big Brother". This is not a complete skin though. So, you need to load the Morph and then load in Matti skin and then correct make-up. Then Add the shader.

If this doesn't work let me know and I'll do a complete skin.
Olivia's Mom Morph is:
The Skin is:
The Attached Rar has a Skin shader in it (If I've done everything right it should work). Install as usual. It will appear under "Shader Presets/Big Brother". This is not a complete skin though. So, you need to load the Morph and then load in Matti skin and then correct make-up. Then Add the shader.

If this doesn't work let me know and I'll do a complete skin.
do you but without the shader

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
1546607150336.png

Here is Kate's mother. what model is she? or can you add it the stuff to the mega folder as well with the rest of the characters