3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Such a long time ago... I don't have the files for her anymore... The post from me that you quoted tells you the model and the skin(or at least what I believed it was)... You'll have to try and find it yourself, unless someone else can share it... The shader you would add in after you have loaded the model and skin.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
help my max do not have zizi (male genital party) but download G3G People Morphs and control and it does not install because it asks me genesis 3 genenital gen that I can not find then I took another file of zizi as dicktator G3M UVs and others (now I have a collection of zizi for max) but not genesis 3 male genital ask.
with the other zizi I can assign them to max but they are still in erection, poor max no rest for the warrior.
in addition he asks me a texture problem that I could solve with the genital of a woman but it changes me the skin color of origin (not really serious) but I still followed the tutorial bubbas at post 594 (thank you bubb ) but I am with daz 4.10 and I do not have the same interface that is show in are some tutorial setting are missing as geometry in the last picture or more possible I am too stupid or too french to understand such a simple tutorial
if a charitable soul could tell me where I could find the file or link genesis 3 male genitale ask by ( 3-male-genital.html) during installation are thanks

save the zizi from max save the world

google trad

rolmac

May 28, 2017
thank you for your quick response, but I had already installed hip hop.
I reopened max and I think the problem comes from the
data / daz 3d / genesis 3 / male / morphs / fwsa / max / fhm-fwsamax.dsf
this is the error message that opens the max.
as i start in daz i do not get everything on everything in the file which is a huge mess for me.
to give a precision are the files took on this topic

rolmac

May 28, 2017
for the file fhm-fwsamax.dsf everything was in the error message I found it and put back in the right place and the error message has disappeared
it is the file g3mgenitalia.dsf that I miss

aknicai

May 5, 2017
Im sorry if anyone already anwser the question, but when i want to use for example the asses for eric always daz3d tell the imagen no found “makani-eyebrows”, and al the imagenes are in the carpet

rolmac

May 28, 2017
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room and Kitchen - update 16.09.2017
2. Lisa room - update 16.09.2017
3. Alice room - update 16.09.2017
4. Ann room - update 17.09.2017
5. Bathroom - update 16.09.2017
6. Balcony and roof - update 16.09.2017
7. Outside area - pool water is in separate file, you need to download them both - update 18.09.2017
8. Outdoor lounge (thank you ) - placed on the balcony, as we think it should be - update 16.09.2017

Texture pack : if you will be asked about some textures, look inside and choose proper one:

:)
would it be possible to have the texture pack please

rolmac

May 28, 2017
According to my spreadsheet it must be either FWSA Teagan or FWSA River.

You can check

for BB resources. I'm not actively maintaining it anymore but it's a good start.
it's a very good start bubbas especially your spreadsheet. big thanks for your answer that gives me great help(y);)

Reactions: bubbas

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Based on the faint birthmark in the centerline of her cleavage (about even with the ends of her hair, which is definitely OOT Amber), I think Kate's mom has Filia skin texture. The head and body morph is probably FWSA Teagan based on chin, jawline, and lips. I don't have FWSA River to see if it is a better match.

Kates Mom maybe.png

rolmac

May 28, 2017
River complete.jpg

this is with fwsa river
I find that the lips are bottox as in your version, on an original image it seems to me finer. I am the opposite of you but I think that at the level of the shape of the face it is you who is right.
thank you for your comparison his help me

Reactions: bb888

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
It seems like most of the characters' renders in the game tend to have a certain expression in the eyes that's sort of seductive or sleepy or stoned or I don't know what to call it. Has anyone pinned down the settings for that? Not that I necessarily want to use them in my renders, but more for the sake of completion.