3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
My first render.

Lisa - 1st try.png

Any thoughts, recommendations, or tips? I'm still very unfamilar with the program.
And while poses like this came fairly easy, I'm not really sure how to set up sex scenes and insertions.

Also, installing content is quite the pain if you do in in bulk. Is there really no Installer for third party Content?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
My first render.

View attachment 377317

Any thoughts, recommendations, or tips? I'm still very unfamilar with the program.
And while poses like this came fairly easy, I'm not really sure how to set up sex scenes and insertions.

Also, installing content is quite the pain if you do in in bulk. Is there really no Installer for third party Content?
You can use Daz Install Manager for assets from DAZ store
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-content-to-daz-w-w-o-install-manager.6045/

And for assets from other stores you can convert them in DIM archive compatibile with Content Package Assist
https://f95zone.to/threads/content-package-assist.8420/
And after that you can install them with DIM

*DIM = Daz Install Manager.

//Anyway.. it's one of the best "1st render" i've seen here.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
My first render.

View attachment 377317

It's a fantastic first render!

As for poses, especially sex scenes, I've pretty much given up on making my own poses and rely on pre-made pose libraries. I just don't have the time to fight with DAZ on posing.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Friends, can someone throw off their already assembled library or tell how to properly install all the content. Because I can’t understand how to correctly install everything. If possible in Russian =)

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
As for poses, especially sex scenes, I've pretty much given up on making my own poses and rely on pre-made pose libraries. I just don't have the time to fight with DAZ on posing.
That is what I wanted to come to next. The posing took ages on this one:

Lisa - 2nd try.png
I painstakingly moved every appendage separately, then had to go back and redo it several times due to clipping. Is it supposed to work like this, or i am missing something?

in process.png
I also had problems setting her ass square on the bed. It's difficult to correctly guess such small distances in the program. Is there maybe a sure way to avoid clipping on objects? Like something that that prevents objects to move into each other.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
That is what I wanted to come to next. The posing took ages on this one:

View attachment 377561
I painstakingly moved every appendage separately, then had to go back and redo it several times due to clipping. Is it supposed to work like this, or i am missing something?

View attachment 377563
I also had problems setting her ass square on the bed. It's difficult to correctly guess such small distances in the program. Is there maybe a sure way to avoid clipping on objects? Like something that that prevents objects to move into each other.
You've discovered all the issues I have with posing in DAZ. There's nothing to prevent clipping. One thing that might help is to pin certain parent joints to not move so that you don't screw up the entire pose while you're only trying to adjust an arm.

Here's what I usually do:
  • I load the character(s) from the scene subset(s) that I have for each character.
  • If I'm doing a sex scene with more than one character, I create a group. I move the characters into the group.
  • At this point, do not move or rotate the characters individually, instead move the group that contains them, so that you move both characters together.
  • I find the sex pose that I want to use and apply it to each character.
  • If the sex pose was intended for Michael 7 / Victoria 7 etc. then I usually just change the characters' body morphs to match. Otherwise it's painstakingly tweaking things like hands and fingers so they don't clip into body parts that are bigger than M7/V7. It's the compromise I choose to make rather than spend hours adjusting things only to give up in frustration and nobody gets anything.
  • I load the room of the Big Brother house from the scene subset files available in the links on this thread.
  • I use the Align tool to stack the group onto the bed, couch, desk, table, floor, or wherever it is these people are going to be fucking on. That is, I select the object, then hold down control (command on Mac) and select the group, then go to the Align tool and select Centered on X & Z and Stack Above on Y. This usually works well and requires little or no further fine tuning, but it depends on the object (beds with their wrinkled sheets and bedposts or pillows affecting what counts as the "top" of the object tend to not work as well as floors) and the quality of the pose library. A good pose library will have the figures already flat with no clipping issues.
  • I rotate the group as needed.
  • I position the camera and frame the shot that I want
  • Finally I work on lighting the scene

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
You've discovered all the issues I have with posing in DAZ. There's nothing to prevent clipping. One thing that might help is to pin certain parent joints to not move so that you don't screw up the entire pose while you're only trying to adjust an arm.

Here's what I usually do:
  • I load the character(s) from the scene subset(s) that I have for each character.
  • If I'm doing a sex scene with more than one character, I create a group. I move the characters into the group.
  • At this point, do not move or rotate the characters individually, instead move the group that contains them, so that you move both characters together.
  • I find the sex pose that I want to use and apply it to each character.
  • If the sex pose was intended for Michael 7 / Victoria 7 etc. then I usually just change the characters' body morphs to match. Otherwise it's painstakingly tweaking things like hands and fingers so they don't clip into body parts that are bigger than M7/V7. It's the compromise I choose to make rather than spend hours adjusting things only to give up in frustration and nobody gets anything.
  • I load the room of the Big Brother house from the scene subset files available in the links on this thread.
  • I use the Align tool to stack the group onto the bed, couch, desk, table, floor, or wherever it is these people are going to be fucking on. That is, I select the object, then hold down control (command on Mac) and select the group, then go to the Align tool and select Centered on X & Z and Stack Above on Y. This usually works well and requires little or no further fine tuning, but it depends on the object (beds with their wrinkled sheets and bedposts or pillows affecting what counts as the "top" of the object tend to not work as well as floors) and the quality of the pose library. A good pose library will have the figures already flat with no clipping issues.
  • I rotate the group as needed.
  • I position the camera and frame the shot that I want
  • Finally I work on lighting the scene
These are very useful tips! Thank you very much.

Maybe a stupid question, but are the poses you mentioned included in the Mega folder that is in the OP? If not, could you maybe tell me where to get them.

I'm trying to get more familar with the program now and test some things out.
But one thing is for sure, I have more respect now for the people making renders and entire story scenes.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
These are very useful tips! Thank you very much.

Maybe a stupid question, but are the poses you mentioned included in the Mega folder that is in the OP? If not, could you maybe tell me where to get them.

I'm trying to get more familar with the program now and test some things out.
But one thing is for sure, I have more respect now for the people making renders and entire story scenes.
You can find poses in the Asset Releases section here on F95zone. Creators include disordercode, xameva, layla, naughtymindz, maxsmeagol, and hameleon among others. Try searching that forum for those names to find a majority of them.

Reactions: -DarkHorizon-

tautmo

Jun 14, 2017
the character of Eve, the doctor of max, was proposed by celtic1138 on mega https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/post-319813 post 370. alas I think Celtic removed it from download, because no longer available.
would one of you have it in a library or know the different characters that Eve character is made to be able to create it?
thank you in advance
Maybe this will help you (Original .obj, follow the instructions in celtic1138 post)

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Just following up on my post in the main BB fan art thread where I was puzzling over the assets for Alex (and realized it was a discussion better had here). I saw a piece of fan art there where the artist ( ip19216811) said he couldn't get a skin for Alex. So I looked in the BB.xls from this thread that had Alex listed as FW Tobias HD for morph+skin with Short Cropped Hair for the hair.
I looked at Tobias in the store and wasn't convinced so I went back into the original image files from the core game and found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which made me look at the Max character and I came up with
where the skin didn't look quite right. So my next test was to try with the Makani Skin which gave me
which still didn't feel right. So I dove back into the source images and looked for the introduction shots and found
. This led me to try a test with the Tobias model + skin and Max model + Tobias skin. where I got
. So I think it's most likely that the Alex character is Max with the Tobias skin, blue eyes and Short Cropped Hair.

Last edited:

ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
Can someone help me about Alice? first i choose Eliya for figure. then which Imogen features should i apply?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone help me about Alice? first i choose Eliya for figure. then which Imogen features should i apply?
Try this:
Iray Base MAT
Iray Translucency Medium
Makeup 07B
Lips 02
Eyes 05
Nails 00

Also for the shape, instead of Eliya I use Sabby-Caterina for the head and Victoria 7 for the body. But Eliya is similar and may be more accurate, I can't remember.

Reactions: ermanogilda

ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
Try this:
Iray Base MAT
Iray Translucency Medium
Makeup 07B
Lips 02
Eyes 05
Nails 00

Also for the shape, instead of Eliya I use Sabby-Caterina for the head and Victoria 7 for the body. But Eliya is similar and may be more accurate, I can't remember.
Thank you. i will try his method.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Here is my Doctor/Eve Figure and skin:

Inside the Rar there is a Obj file named "Eve" and a "People" and a "Runtime" Folder.

First Install the Skin Material (Drag the People and Runtime folder into your Daz 3D Library folder)

Now install the morph...

Load up Genesis 3 Female
Select G3F
In Parameters Tab> Right Click Parameters
Go to Zero> Click Zero Figure
Go to Parameters> All
Change Resolution Level to Base
Change SubDivision Level to 0
Change Render SubD Level(Minimum) to 0
Go to Edit> Figure> Morph Loader Pro...
Select Choose Morph Files...
Select the "Eve" Obj (From the Rar)