VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

CoolJosh2002

Sep 30, 2020
Wow, this thread has barely been up for a day and it's already a mess.

Being a native English speaker myself, I rewrote all the dialogue and sent it through to Krugger in a document. Whether they use my suggestions is up to them, but I will willingly keep helping with this as the game progresses if they wish me to.

It is different. There's no sandbox here, looks to be purely VN, and the author has a storyline seemingly laid out according to Patreon posts, it's really making the game and the renders and stuff.

Also, the constant "Landlady" stuff from people is annoying. Patreon rules, guys, remember that.

I'm curious to see how this game develops, it's rough around the edges, but it's not a bad start.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
oh for fucks sake... are we hollywood now? are the only things that pop up are remakes, re-imaginings
It's what happens when people get too focused on "graphics" and beasting for everything to look "realistic" when all people gotta do is walk out the damn door, if that's what they want.

Also, not having unique ideas for anything original or not wanting to take financial risk and places bets on the stuff they know will sell/already have a big fan base.

Sigh, this world and the people in it tire me. I'm ready for the next world.

Reactions: Chris2041

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
I think because no version of the BB story has been completed, it always sparks the ambition of developers.
In a few months (or years) we will see if it will be complete this time. :whistle:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It's what happens when people get too focused on "graphics" and beasting for everything to look "realistic" when all people gotta do is walk out the damn door, if that's what they want.

Also, not having unique ideas for anything original or not wanting to take financial risk and places bets on the stuff they know will sell/already have a big fan base.

It's like watching a bad "reality tv series" where we get the recap of the recapped recap before and after the commercial break. Then 14 minutes of an actual show... I don't watch that crap but a lot of people I know do so sometimes I can't avoid it... It's tiresome for sure... next world sounds good to me as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Robo

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018

All customers will complain about the graphics, everyone will ask for the most realistic graphics possible just as everyone will ask for animations. people will always be demanding.

Æяiк

Netorare is for faggot's
Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I really liked the original game, I will never be a fan of NTR or support it. NTR is like playing a character to be a loser. even when it is optional is annoying. people trying [to please both parts] good luck...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes