VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Unless I'm too out of the loop to understand, I feel like most of the ribbing here is misdirected. Half the comments and reviews are implying this is the same dev as the original game, but unless they're good at faking it doesn't seem to be. Haven't played the original, never will. I wish the dev luck simply based on the premise. Review bombing doesn't help the chances of breaking the "abandoned" curse.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: _Utakata_

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't want for other players to think that i hate dev or game franchise, if you can call it that way, because of my review. However what i do hate is that original didn't even get finished and number of remakes and sequels it recieved. And i think that most players hate that as well. The best thing dev could do is to let this game simply die, because honestly no one will miss it. And finish the damn original and move on with something new. And like one other user pointed out, this game isn't the best game, it had a solid start and that's it. I don't know what's in the mind of dev to use the same name for a game that wasn't even finished nor that it was a gold goose?!

Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
And i think that most players hate that as well.
Well, hate is a strong word. I actually just don't like it, more or less for me all this BB renew things are just a waste of time and the Dev proves with it already that he isn't worth to keep an eye on or even support it. From all BB's what we have seen the original was the best from all. When a Dev gets tyred of his own game and let it die (original one), that should say enough bout it.

Vox

Jul 29, 2017
I'm waiting for the Big Brother version with a senile grandpa Max banging his family one more time

• Haha

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I don't want for other players to think that i hate dev or game franchise, if you can call it that way, because of my review. However what i do hate is that original didn't even get finished and number of remakes and sequels it recieved. And i think that most players hate that as well. The best thing dev could do is to let this game simply die, because honestly no one will miss it. And finish the damn original and move on with something new. And like one other user pointed out, this game isn't the best game, it had a solid start and that's it. I don't know what's in the mind of dev to use the same name for a game that wasn't even finished nor that it was a gold goose?!
You seems like to misunderstood something. MoneyNutz is not the dev of the old Big Brother game. Dark Silver abandoned the game cuz of all the copies and developing Big Brother under the name Glamour.

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Forget about this sad guys saying nonsense...
You guys fap all days, are you getting bored about it? consider doing another hobby
All my support

• Angry

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Unless I'm too out of the loop to understand, I feel like most of the ribbing here is misdirected. Half the comments and reviews are implying this is the same dev as the original game, but unless they're good at faking it doesn't seem to be. Haven't played the original, never will. I wish the dev luck simply based on the premise. Review bombing doesn't help the chances of breaking the "abandoned" curse.
You don't know the game and you don't even begin to know what it's all about.
The other commenters here are NOT assuming that this is the same dev of the original game. The problem is that there are various mods, remakes, reinterpretations of this game and the story runs in 1000 different directions, because again and again someone thinks they have to develop the story further - only to give up shortly after. And that's annoying.
And it's also annoying when someone who has no idea what it's about thinks they have to add their two cents.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You seems like to misunderstood something. MoneyNutz is not the dev of the old Big Brother game. Dark Silver abandoned the game cuz of all the copies and developing Big Brother under the name Glamour.
Have you ever hear the tragedy of Dark Silver the wise. Dark Silver was game developer so powerful and so wise that he could even influence others to create new BB games. He had such a knowledge of game developing he could keep the games he cared about from dying.

PS. I couldn't resist but to put this line. Anyway, i do think that MoneyNutz and DS are 2 probably different devs, however the result will be the same. It'll be abandoned. And others would simply want for other devs to move away from BB. I mean read the comment sections. There's very little to none support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes