VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
At least they are doing a sequal rather the another remake that serves no purpose. I hope it is good!
Well, have no hope that this will be good. Alone the Idea of Gamedevelopent is aready dead when using Story and Models from an old DEAD VN. No own ideas thats already for sure.

Hagbard

Jun 9, 2018
I love the BB game. :love: BB is so magnificent that it inspired the creation of several other games based on it. Thank you for this version of the game!

In games, I always choose to come inside, but I don't like getting pregnant. :LOL:

I plan to create my own version of the game in Renpy. I hate NTR, so I'm thinking of creating a story in which Max can choose a false friendship with Eric, while having sex with Ann, among other things. That is, the cuckold is Eric. :LOL:

I also want to create another way to get money, as well as various fetish options. Also, I want to write a route where Max is practically a sociopath. A game route with Max blackmailing, drugging, manipulating, stealing, and so on. I intend to post the game only after it is 100% complete. ;)

Reactions: menatv

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
btw, if you don't know already, there's already a small game about Lisa and pregnancy.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
How dare you.
Not finishing it is part of the experience!

Jokes aside, good luck dev. Don't take the comments to heart.
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. It's a good thing that another Big Brother clone hasn't simply generated apathy

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
At wich point enough is enough? Anyone trying to milk yet again BB should get a permaban
Why, it wont even matter. Just lets just make Bets when this one gets the Abandoned Tag. We all know already this will come anyway, as it was already most of them. :ROFLMAO:

I call the Abandoned Magic will happen after the 3rd Update. :ROFLMAO:

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
If you're gonna do this, please see it through unlike every other mod/standalone spin-off of Big Brother.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes