VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
The original BB wasn't so good back then. Why are people so obsessed with this shit? There is like dozens of fan made remakes/spin offs/sequels...

Mr_NyanNyan

Mar 25, 2019
instead create story based from big brother, why you not create another game with your original story? and you can use same char

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
my early thoughts on this game (FYI the dev has a different name to the other game so im assuming its a different person/team working on this)
  1. if you are going to follow up someone else game at least change the name, shit all it needs is a part 2 and it would be better. NVM this point i just noticed the name was different but someone should change the thread name.
  2. for those like myself that didnt finish the last game/get to the end of development (i fell off because i though the story was bad) give a quick introduction to the story. lets say i like your story, i still dont want to go back and replay the previous game.
  3. why follow up another game. Your premise is good, a lot of games end when its getting "good", whether because they move on prevent it from dragging or because its really hard to write after happily ever after. if you want to give it a shot go for it but it doesnt need to be a follow up to another game, just start from an MC already getting in a relationship and go from there. (it kinda of feels like this already doing this, a better introduction and change the names and models.)
  4. the cover image is currently a bait and switch, may change after a few updates. i think multiple characters are pregnant but no one is showing.

Reactions: wiwem71072

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Not sure why anyone would even download this game when the dev's favorite tag is "ABANDONED".

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Aside from obvious booty grinding (see game title photo), curious if game grinding will be as mysterious as original games?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes