VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Milky699

Mar 7, 2021
Wow it looks way worse than the original.... Why do people think shitting on a good thing is "improvement"?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've thought about doing another, better, more plausible one as a learning experiment, but I'd never hear the end of it. Plus I suck at Daz 3D.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 23-52-00 VN - Ren'Py - Big Brother v0.1 MoneyNutz.png
'Nuff said.
But I very much doubt it will work out this time :WeSmart:

Also, linking the original game in the OP as "Prequel" is LoL at its best.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was joking earlier but after trying it for a bit, this really is getting out of hand. It's fun to meme about it but after playing most of these remakes and sequels of the BB game, it really does get bland fast every time. I probably won't play passed this release like I don't with the others in the BB multiverse. I would honestly be shocked if this game makes it passed 2 to 3 releases.

The Big Brother game just needs to be put to rest and left alone at this point. The OG was decent at that time but these spinoffs and remakes continue to come off as uninspiring and lackluster.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
There are games out there trying to be comedy and missing the mark. This one excels at it, just looking at the front page picture.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
From what I remember from the original , the mc did'nt fuck lisa (I might be wrong:cautious:) and now she is preggars.

As many have said enough is enough of the remakes and time to bury this.

giphy.gif

Aug 13, 2017
lol Max without a dick the size of his arm. I'm pretty sure none of the women would sleep with him since the ONLY redeeming item he had was the huge dick. the girls overlooked his flaws for the ride on that!

Reactions: Lokitox8

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game is a meme at this point, whats this like the 5th spin-off/remake?

I dont know who is more stupid the people making these games or the people who support them.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes