VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Wow, the original looks like dogshit too. Im not even talking about the graphics

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
In three years, you should make Eric return out of no where, then have the NTR tag get added, then everyone will lose their minds, lol.

ERIC: "I'mmmmm baaaaaackk!!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: BVonkX and E_O_N

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Nice market research there, Developer. You picked a real winner that the community really wants.

I'm pretty sure you're going to do great.

... Fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Oh my fucking God. Another fucking retarded clone try. We have killed Max, his Fam and all other people they have known, so let them already die. :ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why not a time skip where all the kids are of age and one of them happens to be a boy and Max succumbs to dead dad curse.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
In three years, you should make Eric return out of no where, then have the NTR tag get added, then everyone will lose their minds, lol.

ERIC: "I'mmmmm baaaaaackk!!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, not that I am hyped for it. But I am happy besides all the jokes some people are.
There is a lot of love you have to put into a project.

Nice market research there, Developer. You picked a real winner that the community really wants.
Just make a bb where you can play Eric. That is the only bb, I can think of, that is almost surely well recieved.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
At this point, it's just a dare...

People do this just to see how long they can go before the "abandon" tag shows up

Kinda like holding your breath underwater to beat your friend's record

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes