VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
All these girls look the same to me. I mean can we have some real looking girls for once? These types somehow all blend toghether to form a grey blob of bimbo, sad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is there so many people obsessed with that game. It wasn't even that good to begin with. Everyone use that name trying to strike gold and give up after 2-3 release.
When it first came out, adult games were relatively new so it got a massive following really quickly and basically made the dev a boat load of money.

After that other people wanted a slice of that cash pie but without the effort of thinking up their own shit and thus the legacy of never ending Big Brother clones/spawns/rip offs was born.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Big brother needs to buy 100 acres or so to house his dynasty , call it "Harem Mansion" :cool:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Why is there so many people obsessed with that game. It wasn't even that good to begin with. Everyone use that name trying to strike gold and give up after 2-3 release.
Agreed. That game was terrible and so far every remake or spinoff I have seen has been as well.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
this game is pretty big deal, from info i got, BB is one of first adult game in this website.
Yes, but this here isnt BB. Its just a easy cashgrab. But as the dev wrote, he will not update the game until he will make money from it, so its just another abandoned BB game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
And???

This is what he wrote: " I haven't monetizing it so there is no pressure to hurry up. I'm working at my own pace "

and it means this:

He isn't asking money from anybody, he's doing it completely free and he's doing it in his free time as a hobby. Again, game is completely free, so there's no cashgrab, again it means free, free of charge, for nothing, gratis, nada, zilch... Did I say game is free..........

Reactions: sportymarc
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes