Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Haha I assumed some of you might talk about the hair..

As Lisa is tied upside down, her original hair preset looked quiet odd when applied without any change. (which ignores gravity) So I tried to manipulate parameters to reflect gravity...

But as for the result... I agree that it looks worse after change..

At least I am learning from it (and from your comments as well) and hope to be better someday. :)

PS) I left questions at the art asset thread, but asking here again..
1- Characters do not cast any shadow on the floor, what may have caused this?
(See the first render I uploaded today. There IS shadow of Max but very faint compared to the shadow of furnitures..)
2- I am looking for a G8M genital set... Any recommendation on this? I am searching at renderotica but cannot decide.
(Necessary for the next render):WutFace:
Sometimes I try to adjust hair to look like gravity exists in DAZ, and I always find the available adjustments to be lacking.

Answer to question 1: The room is very brightly lit by multiple ceiling lights that are erasing each other's shadows, especially in the middle of the room. There will only be shadows where none of the lights can reach. Max does have a slight shadow but only on the floor directly beneath him.

You might try turning some or all of the lights down (the luminance value is in the Emission section of each recessed light's Light surface shader). Cut the values in half repeatedly until you get a result you like. Normally it's 5 million cd/m^2, and I frequently cut it to 2.5 million, even though I know IRay rendering craves light. Or turn them all way down or even off and set up your own lighting. Sometimes when I do my own lights and I'm not yet sure where the camera will be, I parent the lights to the camera so that moving the camera also moves the lights. Lately I just use a HDRI dome and I dial in the dome rotation for the lighting angle I want after the camera is in place.

Reactions: Mobum

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Nice work. I like the position, one of my favorites and even better when there's no wall to help and she can only hang from his neck and be supported by his hands under her ass, otherwise she is truly spindled (as in "do not fold, spindle, or mutilate this document").

Alice's stockings have big problems fitting her knee and also clipping near the ankles when her legs are bent in the last few pics. Are they "Fit to" Alice?

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017

Mirror:

Edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Alice's stockings have big problems fitting her knee and also clipping near the ankles when her legs are bent in the last few pics. Are they "Fit to" Alice?
Wow, I didn't notice that in those pictures. I did notice in some later renders, and had to replace the stockings. I'll re-render those. Thanks for the heads-up.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
More spider-Max..

Max: First.. I will punish your lips that lie...
Lisa: No way.. It's too big....
spidermax11j.jpg

Lisa: Mmmr... Slurps...
Max: (This feels so good! I wonder how she holds my big Max in her mouth?)
spidermax12j.jpg

PS) I am really curious... ;) Is it like a Doraemon's magic pocket?

Another question... making scene is quiet difficult because of the large windows in Lisa's room.. Any advice on the outdoor scenary?

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Another question... making scene is quiet difficult because of the large windows in Lisa's room.. Any advice on the outdoor scenary?
Yeah, and the great big mirrors at the other end don't make it any easier;).

Make sure you load the Balcony to go along with the room, that way you can't see anything but sky. Then all you need is a decent HDRI sky that suits the time of day and what you want it to look like.

Reactions: Mobum

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Or put the dome in sun-sky mode and dial in the time of day you want for a plain blue daytime sky, night time, or even sunrise/sunset colors if you give it exact info for location, date, and time and the camera is pointed in the right direction (or you rotate the dome to fake it so).

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Last renders for today..

Lisa: Why did you tie me at the bed?
Max: You will see...
spidermax13j.jpg

Lisa: Are you going to rape me Max? You promised not to fuck me until I say so!
spidermax14j.jpg

Lisa: No!! I am not ready for this!!!
spidermax15j.jpg

What will happen to Lisa next? Coming soon..

PS) Thanks for the advice again, Celtic1138! Next time I will try a scene showing outside as well... It was really tricky not to face that direction... :winkytongue:

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Last renders for today..

Lisa: Why did you tie me at the bed?
Max: You will see...
View attachment 27434

Lisa: Are you going to rape me Max? You promised not to fuck me until I say so!
View attachment 27435

Lisa: No!! I am not ready for this!!!
View attachment 27436

What will happen to Lisa next? Coming soon..

PS) Thanks for the advice again, Celtic1138! Next time I will try a scene showing outside as well... It was really tricky not to face that direction... :winkytongue:
Will Lisa lose her virginity!? Will Max shoot webs out of his dick!? Tune in next week for all these question to be answered! ON THE NEXT PERVY ADVENTURERS OF SPIDER-MAX!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017

Mirror:

Videos of screenshots from the game? A waste of time.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes