Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Alice =
Lisa =
Ann =
Kira =

Thanks, friend. You introduced me to Flaer Smin.

Reactions: Faxes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't uploaded anything lately because this scene took several days to make. Several pages back someone had requested some Ann twincest/selfcest. I came up with a bit of sci-fi / horror Twilight Zone-ish twist. The story is not really a fan-fic but more of a captioning for the sequence of pictures I made.

(Note: I haven't had time to play 0.9, so the story is based on 0.8 and won't mention things in 0.9 I don't know about yet and may be superseded by them.)

Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I haven't uploaded anything lately because this scene took several days to make. Several pages back someone had requested some Ann twincest/selfcest. I came up with a bit of sci-fi / horror Twilight Zone-ish twist. The story is not really a fan-fic but more of a captioning for the sequence of pictures I made.

(Note: I haven't had time to play 0.9, so the story is based on 0.8 and won't mention things in 0.9 I don't know about yet and may be superseded by them.)

Enjoy.

THE FUUUUCK?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Enjoy.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017

Enjoy.

I think It will be more interesting If the story is about Max and Ann

Reactions: namilab

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Last renders for today..

Lisa: Why did you tie me at the bed?
Max: You will see...
View attachment 27434

Lisa: Are you going to rape me Max? You promised not to fuck me until I say so!
View attachment 27435

Lisa: No!! I am not ready for this!!!
View attachment 27436

What will happen to Lisa next? Coming soon..

PS) Thanks for the advice again, Celtic1138! Next time I will try a scene showing outside as well... It was really tricky not to face that direction... :winkytongue:
I like your sequel very much but 1 question: is it possible to draw the ropes more "tight"? It looks like as they were only applied and not real bonded.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes