Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Max finally saves enough money to order a Poser Bicycle. It arrives by courier, and he falls a few times learning to ride. After some grind he gets the hang of it. Max can now ride his bike to Olivia's and spy on her naked mom.

122272.jpg

Last edited:

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
I like this idea of making our own story. I feel a bit lazy now, so don't want to read all.
Do you already have some thoughts on what direction the sory should go?
Maybe I can give my ideas about our own story?
I have to admit that this is not a bad idea, however dunno if there will have any conflict with DS...

Reactions: Born2game

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I have some ideas aswell. And as Pothos in the ikarumod thread found out it is actally possible to add new branches with custom images, I'm willing to ive it a try. Only problem is, I totally suck at 3D rendering. So maybe someone wants to make renders for story?

Reactions: Born2game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait, what?! There is something else too?!
Non-incest? What a time to be alive....
:D
just saying the main point of this game is incest, to remove it would to fundamentally change what the game is. it would be like removing master chief in halo and using Jim rayno (from starcraft) instead.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
just saying the main point of this game is incest, to remove it would to fundamentally change what the game is. it would be like removing master chief in halo and using Jim rayno (from starcraft) instead.
Let Eric be the real Dad bangin all the bitches, but due to his inadequacy the family votes to adopt. That's where our boi comes in. All them hos be happy to see Marcus every day. Then you still have Incest with Eric dating the daughters, while the girls' dreams and desires shift to MC Marcus.

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
If we do it like a comic, or something like that, I dont think so.
I mean, we would just give him extra exposure, right?
I honestly don't know, i've chated with him at the beginning of his project in febrary/march and he was looking kind of "protective" with his game.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes