Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
What props do you use for the room? In another thread they are trying to identify the room you're using.
Those three were done just using the couch prop and plant from modern villa. The floor is from loft dance studio I think. It doesn't give me a whole lot of room for different angles for now.

Reactions: aeonium

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again
View attachment 13680
LOL.

That'd be an awesome twist to the story: Max, after being denied Ann for toooooo long, proper loses his shit, thinks he is a dragon and goes on a psycho killing spree to protect his sacred bloodline.

He wipes out all the male competition in creative yet bloody ways (maybe Olivia as well / EDIT: definitely Olivia as well; she dies first because Max is allergic to all that fake tan lotion she uses), and it's up to the girls to save themselves from dragon Max ... or ... they get turned into lamp-shades, or other items of furniture, ala , to decorate his new lair.

Okay ... back to work ;)

Last edited:

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
Those three were done just using the couch prop and plant from modern villa. The floor is from loft dance studio I think. It doesn't give me a whole lot of room for different angles for now.
And the background? In earlier post it looked like you've got the entire room.

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
Started rendering a few days ago and i got a couple i thought i would share. Location has nothing to do with the BB story (the house used is all walled off and has no usable entrance for what i was trying to accomplish). Of course actress is Alice who i am using as i try to learn Daz. My basic idea here is Max taking some pictures of Alice for her new camming venture, she starts off all embarrassed but gets into the shoot. I would like to eventually make my own game and go the Exhibitionism, Incest angle. For now i am just going to have fun making renders and learning Daz.

Alice-Door-low.png Alice-Walk-low.png

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That's a real traffic hazard! LOL
Excellent fan art, thanks a lot, guys! Some of it is much better than DS has ever made so far. Also, a lot of things that may have happened in the game, if some patreon kids with lots of money hadn't scrapped all these possible routes before they could even begin.

Reactions: Born2game
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes