Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I see a lot of nice renders in this thread by some talented people.
Unfortunatly i'm not one of them.
But I would like to help the fanart in another way, by adding an extra sidestory to the game.
I've already started setting out the different paths and writing up some scenes.
But of course the story is nothing without any good visuals.

So i'm reaching out to someone who would like to provide me with new renders matching my story.
I would start small to test everything out (maybe 20-25 renders).

If anyone feels interested please sent me a PM.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
The stools are from Daz, but the Kitchen is probably a 3D Architecture asset from somewhere else.
Yeah I'm thinking it's a converted 3ds max asset, but I have no luck finding it. It's possible is been modeled or re-modeled by DS as the house asses itself is changed quite a bit (lounge area is bigger, kitchen is bigger there are windows in the bathroom and kitchen, there are stairs inside, extra room upstairs, the pool is different, the exterior stairs are different.)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Yeah I'm thinking it's a converted 3ds max asset, but I have no luck finding it. It's possible is been modeled or re-modeled by DS as the house asses itself is changed quite a bit (lounge area is bigger, kitchen is bigger there are windows in the bathroom and kitchen, there are stairs inside, extra room upstairs, the pool is different, the exterior stairs are different.)
I think DS made a few minor tweaks to some objects using blender, but most everything is off the shelf.
The hunt for kitchen october continues.

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Not a very big fan of Alice but damn that is a really nice looking render.

Speaking of nice looking renders what I'm about to post are not that nice looking IMO for a few reasons. Bad settings, my models aren't exact matches for those in the game, and something went wrong with my lighting. I've used this same lighting very successfully with other scenes and models but this time it really highlighted the certain features of the skin. Those features are present in the actual BB game but not as noticeable. I tried to fix them a little but they are what they are. Don't have time to redo them better. Hopefully someone will still enjoy them.

Using a combination of pictures from the main game and my own I've made a little story with the Mom and Max. I'll attach a few sample picture but the rest will be in the links.

View attachment 13205 View attachment 13206 View attachment 13207

In the gallery click the first picture then preview then use the right arrows to navigate. Be sure to view the pictures in the right order 001, 002, 003, and so on.

If you'd rather download the whole thing at once either use Mega's download as zip in the gallery link or just use the link below. Make sure the pictures are arranged by name before viewing the story.

Mega gallery link >

Mega zip download link >
I hope you plan to continue your lil story. Was good to see what we all waiting for lol

Reactions: 9della

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I think DS made a few minor tweaks to some objects using blender, but most everything is off the shelf.
The hunt for kitchen october continues.
If we don't find kitchen maybe I'll recreate it. For now I have made closet from Alice room, and now it's in test.

Reactions: polywog

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If we don't find kitchen maybe I'll recreate it. For now I have made closet from Alice room, and now it's in test.
Who says we need to copy the original kitchen. Replace it with a better kitchen, and add some cucumbers, bananas, eggplant...

Last edited:

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Gotta say Celtic you really bring out the emotion in your renders, some of these convey emotion between the two than the originals, if you ever feel like working together on a project in the future then I'd be up for that one

Reactions: Born2game

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
You all have inspired me to get Daz 3D and give it a try. I'll post something as soon as my PC finishes rendering. My graphics card is being an Eric.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes