Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
@ttll That light on her ass, I don't know if you fixed it already but someone might be struggling with it too, as I did a few days back. It happens because the genitalia mesh you applied sometimes doesn't copy the materials off of the base model correctly (especially if you apply skin shaders, etc), in that particular case it's because it defaults to Thin Walled turned On, which means the subsurface scattering will emit from both the interior and exterior of the mesh (sss is the color of the blood cells when light is cast onto them scattering back creating a reddish tint on the skin, like on the ears when a light is shining directly from behind). Don't know for sure which genitalia you are using but in the New Genitalia for Victoria 7 check both the Anus and Torso surface materials and see if Thin Walled is turned Off. Heres a screen I took if you are having trouble with it.

Untitled-1.jpg

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know if it's been done, as I'm only on page 70 of this 200+ thread, but I was wondering if there was a picture of a pregnant Lisa?

If there isn't, I was wondering if someone could do one? Doesn't even have to be a fully 9 months pregnant version. Maybe just the hint of a swollen belly. Something rather sexy that I would like to see, since I doubt it will ever be a thing in the actual game.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Damn with just the images in this thread the game could fill quite a few blank spaces (Eric didn't even end up with a scene with any of the sisters XD) and have quite a few nice situations.

I have to say that I'm advancing slowly in this thread, wanna see all the fan art (except MxM if there are any, sorry gonna skip that).

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
? Who said that eric is banned in this thread ? This is a fan art so wither you like it or not dnt get piss off cause some like me requested....

If your not fond of with eric then make a thread that has a setting rules that "this is a bb fanart no eric fan art allowed " simple as that this ppl tent to cause some issue regarding with a simple word ..

Hayss ..
First, calm down man because you will get a stroke :)
Maybe drink less coffee or read and understand.
Nobody, me too, is going to ban Eric and I do not see the slightest sense in creating censored threads.
I will repeat what I wrote earlier.
I just do not like Eric and I do not want to watch him, but I do not forbid it if somebody want it.
But everyone here has the right to express their own opinion and these are only my two cents.
So I do not understand why you take it so much for yourself.

Easy man

Reactions: Mickaveli

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know if it's been done, as I'm only on page 70 of this 200+ thread, but I was wondering if there was a picture of a pregnant Lisa?
If I remember correctly, there was a painting of Alice, Ann and Lisa together and they were all pregnant.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Damn with just the images in this thread the game could fill quite a few blank spaces (Eric didn't even end up with a scene with any of the sisters XD) and have quite a few nice situations.
Eric has what 4 scenes with mom 1 with aunt one massage scene with older sister but no sex scenes with sisters. Even if you get him to let you watch even if you play it like you only want to watch and are accepting that he goes after your sisters main character always defaults to hating him and trying to cock block him. Yes I know that 99% people hate Eric me included but I still would like to see alternative path with him corrupting the family and you using his corruption to get some too on the side.

Reactions: blacklord

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Eric has what 4 scenes with mom 1 with aunt one massage scene with older sister but no sex scenes with sisters. Even if you get him to let you watch even if you play it like you only want to watch and are accepting that he goes after your sisters main character always defaults to hating him and trying to cock block him. Yes I know that 99% people hate Eric me included but I still would like to see alternative path with him corrupting the family and you using his corruption to get some too on the side.
The idea of alternative threads is very interesting. Anyone could develop only the one that suits him, or out of curiosity, see others. Unfortunately, we only got one version and, in addition, unfinished, and so are the discussions as to what the continuation should look like.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO the latest version's Olivia content opens the door for mods to basically merge the whole Lisa/Olivia GF path and allow Olivia to come over even if you didn't pick the Olivia path while still allowing the Lisa/Kirah "lessons". Just strip out the scenes that have Alex if you didn't pick Olivia. Lots of potential for more voyuerism by the girls with the new update too.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
a compromise between the total simplification and the daily change of clothing, hairstyles and even the color of the fingernails in each character right?
Vren (Lab Rats 2) is doing some pretty interesting stuff with procedurally generated renders that get overlaid on rendered backgrounds. That is the only way you can easily get the level of permutations you propose.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Because it is written as it is written is a bad character at all.
The other thing is who is good at BB if at all?
But Eric is the biggest pain in the ass, and right after him, the blackmailer Alice. But she is at least pretty
People can want different things like cannibalism, so they can want Eric too :)
Well, I'm always against Eric.
There is actually one truth in the game that is a bit sad for all of those hate Eric and that is, Eric is the only one that pushed the game a bit forward and gave a bit of meaning to everything, after he left it's purely a free mode to find as many scenes as possible, the thing is that Eric was the storyline of the game, even if he was as incomplete as he was.

However the game had too many problems that I have reviewed on the discussion thread of the game, so more than creating a mod of the game I would recommend that people tried to make a similar game with their own assets and mechanics. At the same time I would wait for sponsorion to be ready so that they can get money.

Personally, while being an ignorant man and having too much time, I did a tiny document full of my inexperience to try to describe how I would have liked the game to work mostly mechanically.

I recommend that anyone that wanna laugh just see it, I just have sometimes too much free time.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018

If there isn't, I was wondering if someone could do one? Doesn't even have to be a fully 9 months pregnant version. Maybe just the hint of a swollen belly. Something rather sexy that I would like to see, since I doubt it will ever be a thing in the actual game.
Well considering the story of the game this must have been immaculate conception or something but there you go dude, it was quite fun to play around with the morphs. It isn't in a huge resolution and the render time was quite low so it's a bit noisy but for now i think it's good enough to get the picture.

pregnancy.jpg

Oct 9, 2017
First, calm down man because you will get a stroke :)
Maybe drink less coffee or read and understand.
Nobody, me too, is going to ban Eric and I do not see the slightest sense in creating censored threads.
I will repeat what I wrote earlier.
I just do not like Eric and I do not want to watch him, but I do not forbid it if somebody want it.
But everyone here has the right to express their own opinion and these are only my two cents.
So I do not understand why you take it so much for yourself.

Easy man
Huh? just saying man who said it was you ? I just qouted that just a refference to someone who will read it :tf::tf::tf::tf:

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Well considering the story of the game this must have been immaculate conception or something but there you go dude, it was quite fun to play around with the morphs. It isn't in a huge resolution and the render time was quite low so it's a bit noisy but for now i think it's good enough to get the picture.

View attachment 65300
YES!!!!

Thank you. She's beautiful in all her pregnant glory. If I could give more than one like, I would give you a hundred.:eazyHype:

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be continued...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, god 10 hours of rendering... And week scince my first pic in daz
If u like this - to be continued.
(give me pls links on cumshots, sperm materials and etc.)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Oh, god 10 hours of rendering... And week scince my first pic in daz
If u like this - to be continued.
(give me pls links on cumshots, sperm materials and etc.)
Great!

Reactions: ttll
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes