Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Different clothes in BB like game it would be pain in the ass to create this all renders.
I agree. It's because all game are just set of renders coded for a specific sequence in the game. If developers used something like framing for MC's outfit, that would make a deal, but the size of the game will be incresed in several time.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
We would, but developer not :biggrin:
But does not the developer want to earn money?
I understand that it is much easier to create one or several graphics than the entire game, but probably can reach a compromise between the total simplification and the daily change of clothing, hairstyles and even the color of the fingernails in each character right?
That's why I think creators should treat us a little better in this sake

Reactions: Darkaura

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I'm working on my game so don't have much time for new renders for BB. But I'm trying :) This is short 2 picture story. Here's first one
View attachment 62314
And this is the second one
View attachment 62359

Gotta say @FunFiction these recent renders that you made are amazing. Their visual quality is huge and I honestly couldn't say the difference between them and official ones given the opportunity.

Extra points for using the side characters, which unfortunally couldn't be properly developed in BB. I hope you continue to render a BB pic every once in a while because I'm really a fan of your work.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
But does not the developer want to earn money?
I understand that it is much easier to create one or several graphics than the entire game, but probably can reach a compromise between the total simplification and the daily change of clothing, hairstyles and even the color of the fingernails in each character right?
That's why I think creators should treat us a little better in this sake
That would make sense if we play in some kind of SIMs game, where customization is one of the main point of the game. The coding for special event are quite annoying, especially when there is so mani cyclling in the game. And just try to imagin how many time you will spend and work you will do for framming all MC's in right place, in special clothes, in some pose in one outfit (and if there be two MC's, and each of them have about 10 outfits to chose). And the angles of diferent scenes are always changing.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Gotta say @FunFiction these recent renders that you made are amazing. Their visual quality is huge and I honestly couldn't say the difference between them and official ones given the opportunity.

Extra points for using the side characters, which unfortunally couldn't be properly developed in BB. I hope you continue to render a BB pic every once in a while because I'm really a fan of your work.
Stay tuned, some BB sidestory project is in development

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
That would make sense if we play in some kind of SIMs game, where customization is one of the main point of the game. The coding for special event are quite annoying, especially when there is so mani cyclling in the game. And just try to imagin how many time you will spend and work you will do for framming all MC's in right place, in special clothes, in some pose in one outfit (and if there be two MC's, and each of them have about 10 outfits to chose). And the angles of diferent scenes are always changing.
Is My girfriend amnesia kind of SIMs game?
And better graphics and change of clothes are in this game.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
In daz you can render portions of the screen, the devs dont need to re render the whole thing again if they kept the scene files ready to render, then just paste the png on top of the original img. Accessories like earings and rings are easy to redo but all the clothing might not be so easy and even with the slight decrease in render times it still is too impractical to put to action in a game like bb i think.

Reactions: FunFiction

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Better graphics ;)
I admit that the graphics in amnesia is specific.
Better or worse is obviously a matter of taste.
In my opinion, it's better because the girls have such details as freckles, for example and personally, I appreciate such details

Oct 9, 2017
Hope NO!
Never more bloody cockroach Eric
? Who said that eric is banned in this thread ? This is a fan art so wither you like it or not dnt get piss off cause some like me requested....

If your not fond of with eric then make a thread that has a setting rules that "this is a bb fanart no eric fan art allowed " simple as that this ppl tent to cause some issue regarding with a simple word ..

Hayss ..

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
I want a statue of this in my town center!
That would be glorious man. We should raise a country within the community and call it Pussylandia, this would be one of its landmarks, can you imagine? People from all over the world cumin to visit our statues...i think they would be sticky to the touch though, to take pictures for the family album and all that, would not be good for our reputation. :D Seems like you are a Lisa admirer like myself so here's another one fresh from the oven...a very wet and warm oven.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
That would be glorious man. We should raise a country within the community and call it Pussylandia, this would be one of its landmarks, can you imagine? People from all over the world cumin to visit our statues...i think they would be sticky to the touch though, to take pictures for the family album and all that, would not be good for our reputation. :D Seems like you are a Lisa admirer like myself so here's another one fresh from the oven...a very wet and warm oven.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely and utterly amazing... Great job man!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes