Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Now that the game is effectively shelved, I'm hoping it gives more freedom here, but I fear it will just lose interest among the creators.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
@Alfius Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the renders, and I really don't mind the avatar, I take it as compliment actually. By the way is the pic in 4K resolution.

@fauxplayer Yeah I like it too, it greatly helps to define her character and I feel she is a succubus in the making ahah.

And now for something completely different...Alice. I don't see how that bra works but all I know is that it looks sexy af. :winkytongue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wow!!

I love your take on Alice as well!!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OFF
Wooow, what is the game in your first banner, tora game? The girl with the glasses looks super hot, cant remember, is she Elsa?
ON
Yes it's Elsa :) I love Elsa!!

Tora is not a game but a company writing games. They wrote:
-
-
-
-

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I admire yours graphics and I regret that there were no such good ones in the game.
No one as the creators of these graphics has sponsored and yet you can do and want to share these great pictures with us.
It is a pity that those who should care about the best graphics in the game did not take an example of you.
I hope you will continue.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah I think I overdid the lighting a bit on this one and only realized when I got back to see the render. I'll probably start to use the house assets for the next ones, these are just "test" renders i do when i save the characters base models for future use. I'll try to do more "interactive" renders next, meaning good old pounding ahah.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Yes it's Elsa :) I love Elsa!!

Tora is not a game but a company writing games. They wrote:
-
-
-
-
Okay, its clear now, i've played all those, and i love them too!!! I wish for a tora fan art thread! :D

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes