Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Here is one i made to replace the one from the game. Overall, the game renders are pretty good but i didn't like this particular image when Lisa is at the pool, so here it is in case anyone likes it too.

m-lisa-swim.jpg

Edit: Just realized that's not her swimsuit *facepalm* it serves the purpose for now, i guess that's not the focus point of the picture anyway eheh. Also uploaded an img file if you guys want to replace it as well.

Edit 2: Just rendered version 2 of this, took me around 45 min to complete but i feel i should increase the Max Samples a bit, there is still some noise that i can't mitigate with photoshop. Not only was the swimsuit wrong, i've also somehow added a bit of reflection roughness to the water shader, making it a bit blury and not very realistic, it looks like a steamy mirror or something like that. I was also playing around with the base model and this one is based on Genesis 3 (the previous one was 8) i feel that the v2 is a bit more close to Lisa's appearance but it might be the expression i don't know. Choose the one you like best lol.

m-lisa-swim.jpg

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Here is one i made to replace the one from the game. Overall, the game renders are pretty good but i didn't like this particular image when Lisa is at the pool, so here it is in case anyone likes it too.

View attachment 63266

Edit: Just realized that's not her swimsuit *facepalm* it serves the purpose for now, i guess that's not the focus point of the picture anyway eheh. Also uploaded an img file if you guys want to replace it as well.

Edit 2: Just rendered version 2 of this, took me around 45 min to complete but i feel i should increase the Max Samples a bit, there is still some noise that i can't mitigate with photoshop. Not only was the swimsuit wrong, i've also somehow added a bit of reflection roughness to the water shader, making it a bit blury and not very realistic, it looks like a steamy mirror or something like that. I was also playing around with the base model and this one is based on Genesis 3 (the previous one was 8) i feel that the v2 is a bit more close to Lisa's appearance but it might be the expression i don't know. Choose the one you like best lol.

View attachment 63363

...i'm pretty sure that almost no one realized the difference in swimsuit, 'cause of the "weapons of mass distraction" showed a bit above, lol...

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
v2 looks great!
Thanks man, your renders are awesome so that means alot!

...i'm pretty sure that almost no one realized the difference in swimsuit, 'cause of the "weapons of mass distraction" showed a bit above, lol...
Ahah yeah, that's probably why I've misplaced the clothing in the first place...my concentration was elsewhere :D

And here is another one, i'm still learning my way around Daz so nothing too complicated. I wanted to fiddle around with the illumination and the environment so with this one i focused on lighting (as much as i could anyway ahah), i tried to give it that early morning feel, it's probably a bit too bright for 6am but i was happy with the result.

p-sle.jpg

Lisa is so used to get spanked that she started to like it. Max is happy to help her get a good night sleep with a few smacks on the butt.

sleep_spank.jpg

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks man, your renders are awesome so that means alot!

Ahah yeah, that's probably why I've misplaced the clothing in the first place...my concentration was elsewhere :D

And here is another one, i'm still learning my way around Daz so nothing too complicated. I wanted to fiddle around with the illumination and the environment so with this one i focused on lighting (as much as i could anyway ahah), i tried to give it that early morning feel, it's probably a bit too bright for 6am but i was happy with the result.

Lisa is so used to get spanked that she started to like it. Max is happy to help her get a good night sleep with a few smacks on the butt.

Great job, really, but the Lisa looks like she's 30 years old

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Great job, really, but the Lisa looks like she's 30 years old
Yeah that's pissing me off a lot actually, no matter what i try i can't have an authentic Lisa, on the first pic she looks more like Kira than Lisa. Don't know if its the expressions, skin shader, lighting, camera angle or the morphs, probably it's because all of this...Right now i'm using Genesis 3 and Blaire char morphs at 100% but still she looks nothing like the game. Have to test a few thing more and see if I get the look I want.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I do not have a grudge. Personally, I can not create graphics and appreciate your efforts.
It was just such an impression.
Do not stop creating

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah that's pissing me off a lot actually, no matter what i try i can't have an authentic Lisa, on the first pic she looks more like Kira than Lisa. Don't know if its the expressions, skin shader, lighting, camera angle or the morphs, probably it's because all of this...Right now i'm using Genesis 3 and Blaire char morphs at 100% but still she looks nothing like the game. Have to test a few thing more and see if I get the look I want.
I think the problem in the wrong angle of light.
And make her chin a little bit
pointed

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
I do not have a grudge. Personally, I can not create graphics and appreciate your efforts.
It was just such an impression.
Do not stop creating
I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive man :oops: i'm not mad, especially not at you, I really appreciate your feedback and has I said you are right, I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact I can't make her look right lol

I think the problem in the wrong angle of light.
And make her chin a little bit
pointed
I'm currently working on it and will re-render this because i'm also using it on my game so i want it to look nice, i'll post here the results later. Thanks for the feedback guys

Reactions: kenshin_093

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive man :oops: i'm not mad, especially not at you, I really appreciate your feedback and has I said you are right, I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact I can't make her look right lol

I'm currently working on it and will re-render this because i'm also using it on my game so i want it to look nice, i'll post here the results later. Thanks for the feedback guys
Good luck

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Your lighting is fantastic, it's making her skin look so real.

If you click the Shaping tab and then Currently Used you can check if the only head and body morphs are Blaire.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I do not think that your statement was aggressive.
I just wanted to specify my thoughts.
Unfortunately, not once here was someone that shared graphics and the only thing he heard is complaining and criticism
I did not want to sound that way

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
@LanceRayne
once again love the mod. finally got the last of the scenes.
i couldnt get it to load to this site. so i put it here.

enjoy.
thanks again!!
Hi I'm replying here bc I think your animation belongs more to this thread and maybe it's a little bit out of date. ;)
Your animation is great work at all and I like it very much but I think you have to correct Lisas hands a bit.
On the one side they seem to hover above Max' body on the other her right fingers penetrate his shoulder.
(BTW: should this be an assfuck or normal? For normal fmo her pelvis is to close to Max.)

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Good luck
Your lighting is fantastic, it's making her skin look so real.

If you click the Shaping tab and then Currently Used you can check if the only head and body morphs are Blaire.
*facepalm* I was checking the morphs and they were not applied at all lol. Don't know what went wrong, i have a scene ready with just Lisa's model with morphs/materials set and I merge it with the room scenes when needed but it seems the morphs didn't work...or perhaps in this case I just created a G3 model and forgot to set the morphs, probably that's what happened...I'm rendering a second version now and i think it's better. It seems I only get things right on the second try, that explains my whole life...too bad we only have one ahah.

I do not think that your statement was aggressive.
I just wanted to specify my thoughts.
Unfortunately, not once here was someone that shared graphics and the only thing he heard is complaining and criticism
I did not want to sound that way
Don't worry mate I didn't think you were complaining, on the contrary, I value your thoughts and thanks for sharing them ;)

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
The second render has finished, i think it is better now, i also noticed that the tiling of the wall was too low, the textures didn't look good, so i've set Horizontal and Vertical Tiles to 3 on the Surface parameters and it looks nicer. The morphs were certainly not the right ones. I figured since i'm using this on my gameplay someone might like to as well, so i've uploaded an img if you want to replace it on your installation. Let me know what you guys think, there is always room for improvement.

PS:Sorry about the double post.

Lisa is such a tease that she even sleeps with her makup on. :p
p-sle.jpg

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Im kinda curious, has any of you very talented rendering madmen considered combining say the mum and also aby, from DoD, and ann from BB, I know the graphics styles are completely different, as for myself im in over my head with paint by numbers, however I have been toying with a back story for getting those three together

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Im kinda curious, has any of you very talented rendering madmen considered combining say the mum and also aby, from DoD, and ann from BB, I know the graphics styles are completely different, as for myself im in over my head with paint by numbers, however I have been toying with a back story for getting those three together
Nothing like a cross-over series!!! LOL I had a little fun bringing D and Max together "back when." I didn't consider the graphic styles _all_ that different...

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes