Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Nothing like a cross-over series!!! LOL I had a little fun bringing D and Max together "back when." I didn't consider the graphic styles _all_ that different...
That was a great set, ya do great stuff, I just posted my rough idea over at DoD end of game thread, I imagine I'll get slammed lol

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I really like how this render turned out, for the Lisa fans i think you'll like it too hehe. Rendered it at 4k so i've uploaded it to imgur, this way you can experience the sexiness in all ultra high definition for your high definition fapping ahah :D

Picture is good, but a little bit fat nipples.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Picture is good, but a little bit fat nipples.
You are right, after playing around with her nipples for a bit I realized they were too big, I think now is better. I also gave a bit of a gloss to the lips. In the meantime I made another render, now the poor girl is wearing something for a change, can you guys guess the color of her panties? Ahah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SXFAKER

Apr 27, 2017
Hai guys just started to learn Dazstudio.. there is anyway i can get assets for free to make fanart???

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
You are right, after playing around with her nipples for a bit I realized they were too big, I think now is better. I also gave a bit of a gloss to the lips. In the meantime I made another render, now the poor girl is wearing something for a change, can you guys guess the color of her panties? Ahah

NICE!!!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I really like how this render turned out, for the Lisa fans i think you'll like it too hehe. Rendered it at 4k so i've uploaded it to imgur, this way you can experience the sexiness in all ultra high definition for your high definition fapping ahah :D

Wow I saw this and I'm still looking for a jaw somewhere on the floor.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Here is one i made to replace the one from the game. Overall, the game renders are pretty good but i didn't like this particular image when Lisa is at the pool, so here it is in case anyone likes it too.

View attachment 63266

Edit: Just realized that's not her swimsuit *facepalm* it serves the purpose for now, i guess that's not the focus point of the picture anyway eheh. Also uploaded an img file if you guys want to replace it as well.

Edit 2: Just rendered version 2 of this, took me around 45 min to complete but i feel i should increase the Max Samples a bit, there is still some noise that i can't mitigate with photoshop. Not only was the swimsuit wrong, i've also somehow added a bit of reflection roughness to the water shader, making it a bit blury and not very realistic, it looks like a steamy mirror or something like that. I was also playing around with the base model and this one is based on Genesis 3 (the previous one was 8) i feel that the v2 is a bit more close to Lisa's appearance but it might be the expression i don't know. Choose the one you like best lol.

View attachment 63363
Absolute phantastic work, I've immediately replaced the orig-image with your version 2. I know, v0.13 might be the last one, but maybe you can still tweak some of the most disappointing images of the original game.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Wow I saw this and I'm still looking for a jaw somewhere on the floor.
Warning!!! Sexyness overload...brain shuting down...initiate increase of blood flow to the lower areas procedure...cleaning is now required :D

Absolute phantastic work, I've immediately replaced the orig-image with your version 2. I know, v0.13 might be the last one, but maybe you can still tweak some of the most disappointing images of the original game.
I actually haven't finished my playthrough and probably will start a new one/grab a save file, because I miscalculated my words and fell into Olivia's pants (or whatever she wears lol), I want to go for Lisa's route and now that .13 was released might be a good time to do that. So if i see an image i don't enjoy sure i'll try to make one and share it here like I did before, if you have a particular one you want replaced let us know I'm sure if I can't do it there will be someone here to help you, this thread is filled with awesome fapping material made by very talented people.

And for some more eye candy i'll leave here two more renders, I'm experimenting with color and emissive materials for some alternative meshed lighting. Let me know what you guys think, I quite enjoyed the green one, the caption for it could be, "And on that night Lisa tried Absinthe. It's fair to say she was out of her mind for a really long time" :D
photo_3.jpg photo_4.jpg

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Namaste my friends! :angel:

I love your version of Lisa!!!

I have seen a lot of Lisa's in Fan Art, and some are really good, but yours in my opinion is the only one that's better then the original Lisa from DS.

I have used your Lisa as my Avatar. Hope you don't mind.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

I am fascinating with the detail of the belly-button ring. For some reason I always found this detail incredibly sexy on Lisa. It just screams, "I may be a virgin, but I don't want to be one for much longer, so come teach me something! (And you might learn something new from me along the way hehe)."

Reactions: Zerokyl

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
@Alfius Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the renders, and I really don't mind the avatar, I take it as compliment actually. By the way is the pic in 4K resolution.

@fauxplayer Yeah I like it too, it greatly helps to define her character and I feel she is a succubus in the making ahah.

And now for something completely different...Alice. I don't see how that bra works but all I know is that it looks sexy af. :winkytongue:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes