Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: DonMarius

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
"Magic hour" is when the clothes disappear: variations on the red dress pic. (Without the red dress.)
Lisa-red-dress-2.jpg Lisa-red-dress-3.jpg Lisa-red-dress-4.jpg Lisa-red-dress-5.jpg

Note: Although I've been including it in several renders lately, I won't always be giving Lisa that cute little bush. I add it for effect in renders where you're not really going to see much else due to the camera angle.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hi everybody..

I made a short renpy based fan-game which is called.. "Lisa's special day", LSD in short.
I am planning to make my own game in the near future, so I wanted to test my skills I learned so far (with my favorite characters).

Even though it is very short and a bit shy to call it a game, but I put quiet a lot of effort on it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was making it. I used side images from the original BB but as I did not intend to make money out of this so I expect DS's understanding on this.. :)

View attachment 74641 View attachment 74643 View attachment 74644

Here's the mega link for download

If you like it, pls leave a comment..
But if you don't like it, just delete the game and never say anything, as I am mentally fragile :)
Nice! Some nice twists in there too which made me smile.
The animations are pretty cool, some subtle some not so much. I agree the dev needs a bit more practice with them ;) nothing like breaking that 4th wall. The worst was not the one you commented about but when she is stood chatting, by worst I found it distracting.
If you are going to go on and make bigger games I would suggest making the hot spot choices/requirements more obvious and the orange text was a little over the top. It could get very frustrating to not know where you are going or what you're meant to do.
Don't disable the 'H' key, the speech box often hides fine detail.
Although everyone's experience is different, I think with the reputation of big max I would have taken an alternative route. ;)
For a 1st effort, I think you did an excellent job and took an innovative approach. Keep pushing the boundries and I'll look forward to more.

Reactions: Mobum
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes