Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
I'm still scrolling back through this thread, and I am blown away by the a lot of what I'm seeing. I'm not much on the games, but I do love visual storytelling and comics. It's always been sort of a hobby of mine to take the textiles images made by some of the artists out there and turn them into comic books. The vast majority of them live on my hard drive, But I did recently post some of them.

Big Brother is one of my favorites. I took the game images that I found and created a new story around them. The links have been posted elsewhere, but here is the first one:

Obviously, I made a drastic change in the story.

Gneas

Feb 24, 2018
Hi All

I'm still very new here, so I'm not sure of the etiquette regarding the fan art posted in this thread.
Would it be ok to use a few of them in a mini-mod I'm playing around with, and then post the mod in this forum - including those images - for people to try out?

I'm not talking much of a mod at this stage, I'm still learning the basics of how to string together dialog/images/emos and so on, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

I'm mainly talking about little things like... when you get to the point of having sex all over the place with nearly everyone, it seems like Alice might be nice to Max now and then when he knocks on the bathroom door at midnight. ;)

I want to do things like:
Expanding Lisa's lessons when you get to the endpoint, so it's not just a straight blowie from mom or Lisa - bring back handjobs, and mix up/randomise exactly what can happen during that last repeatable lesson.
A bit more yoga variety.
Stuff like that. I'm full of ideas, largely devoid of talent. :closedeyesmile:

There are a lot of assets in the base game that are only used at early stages and then discarded as you progress.
I'd like to bring them back in the later stages, so it's not just a case of fast-clicking through the same scene again and again to unlock the next five images. Mixing the older images back in would retain a bit of variety.

I've also been playing around in Daz with Alice, and I'm gonna try to expand her blog considerably. Seems really silly that she's happy to fuck Max on camera and watch Max fuck Lisa in the ass for her blog, but poor old 'Mike' never gets to see anything. Assuming I get anywhere with that, I'll release the images here as well as in a mod.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi everybody..

I made a short renpy based fan-game which is called.. "Lisa's special day", LSD in short.
I am planning to make my own game in the near future, so I wanted to test my skills I learned so far (with my favorite characters).

Even though it is very short and a bit shy to call it a game, but I put quiet a lot of effort on it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was making it. I used side images from the original BB but as I did not intend to make money out of this so I expect DS's understanding on this.. :)

View attachment 74641 View attachment 74643 View attachment 74644

Here's the mega link for download

If you like it, pls leave a comment..
But if you don't like it, just delete the game and never say anything, as I am mentally fragile :)
Wonderful game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
more Lisa please
Sex lessons with Max

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hi everybody..

I made a short renpy based fan-game which is called.. "Lisa's special day", LSD in short.
I am planning to make my own game in the near future, so I wanted to test my skills I learned so far (with my favorite characters).

Even though it is very short and a bit shy to call it a game, but I put quiet a lot of effort on it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was making it. I used side images from the original BB but as I did not intend to make money out of this so I expect DS's understanding on this.. :)

View attachment 74641 View attachment 74643 View attachment 74644

Here's the mega link for download

If you like it, pls leave a comment..
But if you don't like it, just delete the game and never say anything, as I am mentally fragile :)
I did enjoy the game. Nice renders, humor and of course LISA!

Reactions: Mobum

Gruber

Nov 1, 2017
first of all: thank you for every picture uploaded here they re great.
but: i realy would like to see what everyone is doin in their mods i ll play ur mods but i allso would like to see the pictures

my thoughts on what needs to be put into the game: u got cameras in every room but u cant actualy watch them so why not do some renders of diffrent events (preferable a diffrent angle) and make them viewable though the computer it would be nice to see some one time events using the computer

long timer lurker

Reactions: namilab

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, please how will this story be published? Under some mod or as an independent little game?
It might be published in a mod. I'm looking into this thread to find material for mod parts, and this is one of different image series, which I like very much. Unfortunately I'm not rendering images, so I have to take what I can get here (sometimes the renderers help me with additional images).

Reactions: MikeD13

Gneas

Feb 24, 2018
Hi All

Alice got a new bikini.

My first semi-serious attempt at a BB fanpic .

Hope I'm doing this correctly... not sure whether to link to DeviantArt or upload...

And yes, I know it's pretty dark but she's tanning her back. I like the way the light catches the profile of her face and her leg. She'll move to a lounger just as soon as I can get the darn pose right! :cool:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes