Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

behr247

Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 318911
I'm working on the game with an assistant who created a MOD based on existing Fan Art before me. In the original game about 2000 images + 2000 Fan Images in the MOD.
I created about 250 images for the game, but most of them is rather scattered in terms of plot. They were created to understand my capabilities and eventually they will find their place in the game.
I will try to release a very small update in a few weeks. The main plot continuation in it will not be, but there will be small events. And of course I will give clues where to look for these events.)
I am extremely pleased that this game is being continued. I am patiently (impatiently) waiting for your release.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 318911
I'm working on the game with an assistant who created a MOD based on existing Fan Art before me. In the original game about 2000 images + 2000 Fan Images in the MOD.
I created about 250 images for the game, but most of them is rather scattered in terms of plot. They were created to understand my capabilities and eventually they will find their place in the game.
I will try to release a very small update in a few weeks. The main plot continuation in it will not be, but there will be small events. And of course I will give clues where to look for these events.)
you will make a renpy version, don't you?

ftr

Oct 29, 2017
I know this is a big ask but can someone please make a video of their rendering process of BB characters. I need to understand how you guys work before I start my own. Just ordered an alienware after months of saving, so I am looking forward to learning a lot and making as many Ann renders as I can.

Reactions: Chjkhsu

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I know this is a big ask but can someone please make a video of their rendering process of BB characters. I need to understand how you guys work before I start my own. Just ordered an alienware after months of saving, so I am looking forward to learning a lot and making as many Ann renders as I can.
If you go into the BB Art Assets thread there is a whole ton of useful tips from various artists here and some links too ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/

Reactions: aknicai
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes