Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Hello, I have noticed that the community still uploads images that show scenes, which I think is great, but because they only show how scenes do not feel like part of the story, so I suggest they could continue the story. It could be something like they send Max to the army and Eric wins then years later he gets angry and tries to take revenge by recovering the girls and we could say that it took years and Eric had daughters which would make him something like an inverse netorare, there would be more characters and it would be like a rematch.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello, I have noticed that the community still uploads images that show scenes, which I think is great, but because they only show how scenes do not feel like part of the story, so I suggest they could continue the story. It could be something like they send Max to the army and Eric wins then years later he gets angry and tries to take revenge by recovering the girls and we could say that it took years and Eric had daughters which would make him something like an inverse netorare, there would be more characters and it would be like a rematch.
Don't expect so much but...
I planned to develop the game in all directions set by the original. The story with Eric will develop.
Only Eric can bring the excitement back to this game. :ROFLMAO::devilish::eek:
You should take a look WBWB , Ladoux367 , LestatDX, aknicai
fatboy arts in this thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Too many beta males play this game, they get off on getting cucked... they're the kind of guys who have the 2-way mirror and watch their women get it on with other men while they jerk off....
It wasn't being cucked that many of us liked having Eric in the game. It was the fact of having a worthy opponent to battle against instead of a slog through just another easy harem game. Cutting off Eric at every opportunity would have been much more satisfying than what the game turned into after his removal. The cameras could have showed us his behind doors activities and we could make sure that he would not get those moments ever again if done right.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It wasn't being cucked that many of us liked having Eric in the game. It was the fact of having a worthy opponent to battle against instead of a slog through just another easy harem game. Cutting off Eric at every opportunity would have been much more satisfying than what the game turned into after his removal. The cameras could have showed us his behind doors activities and we could make sure that he would not get those moments ever again if done right.
Seems like you don't like to play cotton candy type games. :unsure:(y)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like you don't like to play cotton candy type games. :unsure:(y)
I enjoy them just fine. But I supported this game early on, and after Eric was gone my interest in the game waned. Lisa has always been a favorite and saving her from him would have been a bigger boost to my ego if I had Max stop him in an appropriate way. Turning on the lights over and over again when he and Ann were watching movies could have been quite comical. "Sorry, I was hungry and made this ham sandwich. What are you watching?" "Eric's food needs more salt peter." Max would have a reason to really learn how to give a good massage and be in the room before Eric to thwart him with the older sister. In the end watch Eric actually give up and move out on his own. That would have been a satisfying ending.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I enjoy them just fine. But I supported this game early on, and after Eric was gone my interest in the game waned. Lisa has always been a favorite and saving her from him would have been a bigger boost to my ego if I had Max stop him in an appropriate way. Turning on the lights over and over again when he and Ann were watching movies could have been quite comical. "Sorry, I was hungry and made this ham sandwich. What are you watching?" "Eric's food needs more salt peter." Max would have a reason to really learn how to give a good massage and be in the room before Eric to thwart him with the older sister. In the end watch Eric actually give up and move out on his own. That would have been a satisfying ending.
I would be fine with this, where you actually could thwart his every move, but that wasn't the case when he was there, every plan you had was thwarted by him and there were many people who got their rocks off on that type of scenario...

Reactions: Shiva0067
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes