Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I would be fine with this, where you actually could thwart his every move, but that wasn't the case when he was there, every plan you had was thwarted by him and there were many people who got their rocks off on that type of scenario...
You could have thwarted him from Alice AND Lisa if you made the right decisions and went on different routes. ;) crugh2112 is exactly right. After Eric got the boot, the game was not the same. Having the threat of Eric is what made the game good. The game could have gone the route of focusing on the Mom and Eric at their job all while Eric was trying to get with the 2 sisters while you and the Aunt that he blackmailed found a way to get him back, take over the business and show the Mom what a creep he was, then you could start getting with the Mom and end the game happily ever after instead of just abandoning it. OR you could choose to work with Eric, give up the 2 sisters, and he could have mentored you into becoming the suave douchebag that he was, AND we could have seen what was going on behind the closed doors with our 500+ sneak ability that was rendered useless. You could have used those abilities to seduce the blond girls Mom and the hot chick at the coffee house. But NOOOOOOOooooooooo. :confused:

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You could have thwarted him from Alice AND Lisa if you made the right decisions and went on different routes. ;) crugh2112 is exactly right. After Eric got the boot, the game was not the same. Having the threat of Eric is what made the game good. The game could have gone the route of focusing on the Mom and Eric at their job all while Eric was trying to get with the 2 sisters while you and the Aunt that he blackmailed found a way to get him back, take over the business and show the Mom what a creep he was, then you could start getting with the Mom and end the game happily ever after instead of just abandoning it. OR you could choose to work with Eric, give up the 2 sisters, and he could have mentored you into becoming the suave douchebag that he was, AND we could have seen what was going on behind the closed doors with our 500+ sneak ability that was rendered useless. You could have used those abilities to seduce the blond girls Mom and the hot chick at the coffee house. But NOOOOOOOooooooooo. :confused:
Arrg, I don't really want to get into this.. BUT, I will make a comment on the Eric situation. Yes, some people liked him in the game. Yes, MANY people HATED him and turned him into a joke or insult here at F95.

The problem as I see it was in two parts. First, was lack of choice. Sure you could block him and eventually get rid of him. The problem was that it took multiple updates before those options were added, and you NEEDED a guide to do it. Second, was the difficulty level. To me it felt like I was playing against a 14 year old jerk with God mode on AND bonus cheats. If choices to limit or remove the Eric character had been added from the start and/or the difficulty reduced then I think the MAJOR issue that is the 'ERIC WARS' on this site (and probably elsewhere) would have been avoided.

Just a thought.

P.S. Can we PLEASE stop the Eric war/debate here and get back to some AWESOME pics of Ann and Kira doing SEXY things with each other and/or other characters?? :)

rolmac

May 28, 2017
I have already started a story that I stopped at frame 45 with a setting of 2 hours of rendering for images of size 3840/2160 for those framed in width. but here I continue to discover DAZ and I changed my settings and my rendering times have passed more than 20 hours for the same image size.
a solution would be to change the size of the images that would reduce the rendering time
the question: what is the minimum size that I can do on this queue for you to accept to continue the story knowing that I would only change the image size but not the rendering parameter for a rendering time of less than 2 hours

with the captain's age would be a +

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Aleksey90 will your game feature mechanics that were not in DS' version like pregnancy, threesomes with Lisa & Olivia, Bondage with Alice and maybe even more movies with the family?

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Great Pic but I would love a bit of back story, As for why she would beat him black and blue ?

Eric stole Lisa's brezel

eric a un orgasme 1.jpg

it puts Anne in anger that brings Eric to the summit to luis mischief and said "if you still take the brezel Liza, I cut your dick" Eric said "promised sworn I would do it again"

eric soumis 1.jpg

Eric did not keep his promise.
Anne if

anne chirugienne.jpg

that's dark1
if it can help

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes