Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
i'd be interested to see a similiar set of scenes for some eric and alice content. maybe the two of them getting more and more comfortable with her being naked and getting massages. I always thought BB had a lot of stuff going on like this or like eric spanking alice that if we had gotten to see, would've made the game much better.

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Does anybody have the characters in gen 8? I'm having trouble with the gen 3 genitalia and it just wipe the skin texture of it leaving it grey. Don't know if i'm missing assets from the mega folder on this post. But I'm sure i downloaded all.

Thanks

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Does anybody have the characters in gen 8? I'm having trouble with the gen 3 genitalia and it just wipe the skin texture of it leaving it grey. Don't know if i'm missing assets from the mega folder on this post. But I'm sure i downloaded all.

Thanks
I can tell you how I allowed it.

Reactions: aeonium

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
No comments...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slow corruption of Lisa by Eric. :devilish: (y) This should be in the game.:ROFLMAO: You can do scenes like Eric molesting Lisa secretly while all family members at dinner table.

Eric could find out Alice cam site beside MAx and start blackmailing her like he did to aunt. Scaring her by showing her site to her mother. Make her obey his wishes. :p :devilish:

A mod for playing this game as Eric could be awesome. :unsure:

I find the quicky Max visually irritating i guess. :ROFLMAO:

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Slow corruption of Lisa by Eric. :devilish: (y) This should be in the game.:ROFLMAO: You can do scenes like Eric molesting Lisa secretly while all family members at dinner table.

Eric could find out Alice cam site beside MAx and start blackmailing her like he did to aunt. Scaring her by showing her site to her mother. Make her obey his wishes. :p :devilish:

A mod for playing this game as Eric could be awesome. :unsure:

I find the quicky Max visually irritating i guess. :ROFLMAO:
I for the most part agree with you, eric to me came off as too obvious, no nuiance, that being said max came off as a 12 year old, start to finnish no maturation no growth, the kid never bulks up never does anything to earn the tail, its just supposed to be his, this isnt a visual novel its a preadolescent fantasy, thats ok, its pure comic strip, alotta folks want that, and thats kewl, myself im looking for a story to develop, one that requires some grind, some mental work, make me feel like im actually invested in the outcome, not just handed to me. I know alotta folks want that immediate gratification, and there will always be works for them. As for myself, one, just one game that requires me to actually work the back story, what happened to Ann when she was kidnapped, is that the center of her submissive streak? and how far does that go? There was alot of potential with the original storyline that was simply abandoned for a fast buck. The talent and creativity of this community leaves this game wide open in all directions. The talent I see gives me hope for a fresh build with the characters we have grown to love, and to each of you, thank you

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018

Thanks
Use "New Gens For Victoria 8", it's heavier (resource-wise) than the regular Gens for G8, but it works, not only for G8 but also for G3.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Sorry, I'm not sure if it is the right place to ask ... I am very new with DAZ and 3D. I have got these errors!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Sorry, I'm not sure if it is the right place to ask ... I am very new with DAZ and 3D. I have got these errors!
Well, that's not really the right place either. That thread is for discussion and questions specifically about Big Brother and which gadgets and tools are used. Not really the place for, "Help, something is broken with Daz." type statements.

https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-software-help-and-assistance-ask-away.11702/
Would be a better choice for asking general questions about Daz in general and running into errors.

Reactions: rolmac

rolmac

May 28, 2017
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes