Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Max
enfin fini le montage en un temp record. reste plus qu'a installer les logiciels, lire les bouquins qui vont bien et bosser dur pour l'examen sans oublier le portable de alice et m'occuper du deal de lisa, sa devrait le faire
finally finishes the editing in record time. All that’s left is to install the software, read the books that are going well and work hard for the exam without forgetting Alice’s laptop and take care of Lisa’s deal, that should do it
image 101.jpg

Max
j'ai fini et la chambre et rangé comme tu voulais lisa
I finished and the room and tidy up as you wanted lisa

Lisa
me parle pas tu m"énerve
Don’t talk to me, you’re pissing me off

Max
tu m'emmerde. lisa je ne comprend pas pourquoi tu me fait la gueule
You’re pissing me off. Lisa
image 102.jpg

Lisa
regarde mon bureau et le tien
look at my desk and yours

Max
de quoi tu te plaint lisa. tu as un bureau moderne et bien rangé alors que le mien et encombré et simpliste sans tiroir. je suis presque jaloux de ton bureau
what you complain about Lisa. you have a modern and tidy desk while mine is cluttered and simplistic without drawer. I’m almost jealous of your office

lisa
Tu as raison fous toi de ma gueule avec tes deux ordinateurs et deux ordinateurs portables, tu pourrais me donner un ordinateur et un ordinateur portable si tu m'aimes
You’re right, fuck me with your two computers and two laptops, you could give me a computer and a laptop if you love me
image 103.jpg

Max
bien sur lisa, dans tes rêves. faudrait déjà que tu sache allumer un ordinateur et le deuxième ordinateur portables ces celui d alice et je doute qu'elle veuille te le céder
Of course Lisa, in your dreams. You’d already have to know how to turn on a computer and the second laptop those of Alice and I doubt that she wants to give it to you

Lisa
Espèce de tête de gland. recommence à m'insulter et je t'en colle une sur ta face
You dickhead. Start insulting me again and I’ll stick one on your face
image 104.jpg

Max
bien sûr ! commence à parler à tes mains et prend rendez-vous avec un psychiatre
of course! start talking to your hands and make an appointment with a psychiatrist

Lisa
avec la quelle que tu veux discuter en premier pour être moins con
with which you want to discuss first to be less stupid

Kira
si jeune et déjà un vieux couple
so young and already an old couple
image 105.jpg

Kira
suffit vous deux ! Max attend moi dehors
enough you two! Max is waiting for me outside

lisa
aller dégage, bouge de la chambre je dois me changer
Go away, move out of the room I have to change

Max
va chier lisa
gonna shit lisa
image 106.jpg

Lisa
J'ai passé un marché avec Max pour qu'il m'achète une chose qui ....
I made a deal with Max to buy me something that...

Kiras
te ferais vraiment plaisir et il a moins de une semaine pour honnoré le marché passé ce matin. il m'a demandé conseille et je connais toute l'histoire. lisa il lui reste cinq jours et tu vas arrêter de faire ton enfant capricieuse. Max a acheté tous se materiel pour étudié pour son évaluation proche. tu voudrais pas qu'il parte a l'école militaire
He has less than a week to honor the deal he made this morning. he asked me for advice and I know the whole story. Lisa has five days left and you’re going to stop making your child capricious. Max bought all this stuff to study for his close evaluation. you wouldn’t want him to go to military school

Lisa
non
no

Kira
bien. vu que tu lui demandes un de ses ordinateurs que je doute que tu saches utiliser de tel instrument. je vais lui conseiller de t'acheter des livres sur l'informatique, ce qui améliora tes notes à l'école. maintenant tu te changes on ne va pas tarder à passer à table. et laisse max tranquille.
well. since you’re asking him for one of his computers, I doubt you know how to use such and such a device. I’m gonna advise him to buy you some computer books, which will improve your grades at school. Now you change your clothes, we’ll be right back at the table. and leave Max alone.

lisa
bien tante kira
well aunt kira
image 107.jpg

Kira
Max ce soire je vais discuté avec ma soeur je pense que tu devrait te faire discret pour écouté notre conversation
Max tonight I’m gonna talk to my sister I think you should lay low and listen to our conversation

Max
bien tante Kira. mais pourquoi veux tu que je vous espionne ?
Well, Aunt Kira. But why do you want me to spy on you?

Kira
je ne veux pas que tu détestes ta mère, car dans les prochains jours, la connaissant, l'ambiance dans la maison va être un peu tendu surtout pour toi et je crois fermement que tu dois comprendre pourquoi elle agira bêtement. Après quand elle sera couchée tu me rejoindras à la piscine et on discutera sérieusement du plan que j'aie en tête
I don’t want you to hate your mother, because in the next few days, knowing her, the mood in the house is going to be a little tense especially for you, and I firmly believe that you need to understand why she’s acting foolish. Then when she’s in bed you’ll meet me at the pool and we’ll discuss seriously the plan I have in mind

Max
bien tante Kira je ferais comme tu dis
well Aunt Kira I would do as you say
image 108.jpg

Anne
Bon appétit. Alice va mettre un haut par-dessus ton soutient Gorge
Bon appétit. Alice will put a top over your bra

Alice
pourquoi ? tu n aime pas mon soutien gorge
why? You don’t like my bra
image 109.jpg

Anne
Alice ne soit pas insolente et fait ce que je dis
Alice is not insolent and does as I say

alice
c'est ce que j'ai fait, j ais mis un soutien gorge comme tu me la dis ce matin
that’s what I did, I put on a bra like you told me this morning

Anne
en dessous de ton tanka a cause du soucis de max. prépare tes fesses
below your tanka because of max. ’s trouble prepare your ass

Alice
je suis pas plus dénudé que tante Kira et tu lui dit rien
I’m no more naked than Aunt Kira and you don’t tell her anything
image 110.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
tu as raison je vais arrêter de faire la traduction en anglais
Don't do it. It's against forum rules.
Also, even though the English translation is machine translated (at least that's my guess), my French is not that good that I could understand the more complicated expressions used without a hint. So I'd have to put the text through Google translate anyway, since I like your pictures and the story behind it :)

rolmac

May 28, 2017
I’m not going to stop translating because of one person. I use Reverso translat that I’m giving me better translation than google, well that’s what I think

• Angry
Reactions: AndyRussDSL1

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
I’m not going to stop translating because of one person. I use Reverso translat that I’m giving me better translation than google, well that’s what I think
I could translate your text if you want.
Je pourrais traduire ton texte si tu le souhaites.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes