• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I was absolutely destroyed by the fact that this render only took a measly 2 minutes to render up to this point. The lighting and denoiser probably had 90% to do with that. Either way, I'm amazed by that.

Here's Alice about to have fun with Kate.

Glamour_KateAlice.jpg

It's wayyy oversaturated now, but for the longest time, I've been considering making my own Ren'Py game for BB's characters, ever since like v0.05 of the original BB. (VN story-driven type, not a sandbox type). This was before I even knew how games and images like these were created. For me personally, it seems almost criminal to have such beautiful female characters wasting away on a such a grind fest of a game with zero focus like Glamour.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
ChainZero, can you share what assests you use for the Glamour characters? I haven't seen an art assets thread for it yet.
Sure.

You don't need the extra morphs I placed, but I used them anyway to get something more accurate.

For Kate her face is
Kate's body: Victoria 7 body and increase the glute depth by about 70%
Skin:
And her hair is

As for Julia
Face, Body and Skin: And I dialed "breast implants" and "breast upward slope" up by 65% each as well as her glute depth up by 100% (You will have to spend some time editing the color of her skin to get the complexion right. Be mindful of the lighting as well cause that contributes a lot to the skin's complexion.)
Hair:

Last edited:

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Sure.

For Kate her face is
Kate's body: Victoria 7 body and increase the glute depth by about 70%
Skin:
And her hair is

As for Julia
Face and Body: And I dialed "breast implants" and "breast upward slope" up by 65% each as well as her glute depth up by 100%
Skin: (You will have to spend some time editing the color of her skin to get the complexion right. Be mindful of the lighting as well cause that contributes a lot to the skin's complexion.)
Hair:
Thanks ChainZero, I need to work on the lighting but I think Kate turned out nicely. Good eye on identifying the pieces!

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Kira
tu vas arrêter de faire ta gamine, tu ne ma s'associe pas a ta bêtises et ne remet pas l'autorité de ma sœur sinon sa vas chauffé deux fois
you’re going to stop being a kid, you’re not going to associate me with your nonsense and you’re not going to put my sister’s authority back

Alice
mais tante ...
but aunt ...

Kira
y a pas de mais. tu te dépêches de faire ce que dit ma sœur, on t'attend pour manger
there’s no but. you hurry up to do what my sister says, we’re waiting for you to eat
image 111.jpg

Alice
arrête maman, tu tape trop fort, arrête s il te plais
stop mom, you hit too hard, stop you like

Anne
quand tu auras compris qui dirige dans la maison
when you’ve figured out who’s running the house

Alice
j’ai compris, j’ai compris
I get it, I get it
image 112.jpg

Anne
on mangera en silence sa évitera a certain de dire des bêtises
we will eat in silence sa will avoid a certain to say nonsense

Alice
ce n'est pas de toi qu'on parle max
it’s not you we’re talking about max

Kira
tout a fait Alice et tu viens de dire une bêtise, alors tais toi et mange a moins que tu aime les caresse de ma sœur
quite Alice and you just said something stupid, so shut up and eat unless you like my sister’s caress
image 113.jpg

Kira
max je te conseille d'être très discret tout a l'heure. la je vais voir Alice
max I advise you to be very discreet earlier. la I go to see Alice

Max
j' ais eu mal pour Alice. je serais discret, je veux comprendre pourquoi maman agis comme ça
I had pain for Alice. I would be discreet, I want to understand why mom acts like this
image 114.jpg

Kira
tu peux m'expliquer ton comportement Alice
you can explain your behavior Alice

Alice
c est pas ma journée. mon ordi c'est fait hacker. j’ai aussi un examen qui vas déterminé l'obtention de ma bourse . je me suis disputée avec Kate et maman nous fait une crise
It’s not my day. My computer is being hacked. I also have an exam that will determine my scholarship. I had a fight with Kate and Mom is having a fit

Kira
OK. pour ta bourse et ton ordi je peux rien faire. pour Kate je ne suis pas inquiète ce n'est pas votre première dispute. pour maman j'y travaille.
Okay, your scholarship and your computer I can’t do anything about it. I’m not worried about Kate, it’s not your first fight. I’m working on it for Mom.
image 115.jpg

Alice
que vas tu faire avec maman
Alice
what are you gonna do with mom

Kira
faire une chose qui me plait pas et qui vas vous donné la vie dure. mais pour le moment tu arrête de provoquer ma sœur et tu te concentre sur ton examen. OK Alice
to do something that I don’t like and that’s gonna give you a hard time. but for now you stop provoking my sister and you focus on your exam. OK Alice

Alice
OK Kira je ferais comme tu me le dis, mais je crains le pire
Okay Kira I will do as you tell me, but I fear the worst

Kira
je préfère déclencher la tempête rapidement pour que cette crise ne dure pas trop longtemps. maintenant je vais discuté avec ma sœur est provoqué sa bêtise
I’d rather start the storm quickly so this crisis doesn’t last too long. Now I will talk to my sister is provoked her stupidity
image 116.jpg

Anne
merci d'être intervenu au diner
thank you for intervening at dinner

Kira
ne me remercie pas Anne, je ne tient pas a passé pour une mauvaise tante auprès des enfants. dommage que la vieille ne soit pas là elle serait fière de toi
Don’t thank me, Anne, I don’t want to look like a bad aunt to the children. Too bad the old lady isn’t here she’d be proud of you
image 117.jpg

Anne
ta jalousie est pathétique Kira. depuis qu'elle t'as chopée avec le père tu m'en veux que j’ai gardée une bonne relation avec maman
your jealousy is pathetic Kira. since she caught you with the father you blame me that I kept a good relationship with mom

Kira
une bonne relation avec elle ? tu bas un record de naïveté Anne ! elle te déteste plus que moi. pourquoi ne l'invites-tu pas pour te donner un coup de main à l'éducation des enfants et n'oublies surtout pas qu'on était deux avec le père se soir là
A good relationship with her? You’re setting a record for naiveté, Anne! She hates you more than I do. why don’t you invite him to help you with the children’s education and don’t you forget that there were two of us with the father that night
image 118.jpg

Anne
tu voulais que je fasse quoi ? que je me montre pour amélioré la situation
What did you want me to do? Show up to improve the situation

Kira
elle était au courant pour nous deux. pourquoi croit tu que tu as était enlevée après l'accident de papa qui nous protégée d elle. mais bordel Anne réveille toi !
She knew about both of us. Why do you think you were abducted after Dad’s accident that protected us from her. but damn Anne wake up!
image 119.jpg

Anne
j'en ais assez entendu kira. ta parano me fatigue, elle n'aurait jamais fait se dont tu l'accuse et on a d'autre problème plus important a réglée
I’ve heard enough kira. your paranoia wears me out, it would never do what you accuse it of and we have other more important problem solved

kira
d'autre problème que ton changement d'attitude ?
other than your attitude change?
image 120.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

rolmac

May 28, 2017
I could translate your text if you want.
Je pourrais traduire ton texte si tu le souhaites.
je te remerci pour t'as proposition? mais la manière dont je travaille cela serait difficile, car je fais des changement de texte aux moment de la publication
Thank you for your offer? but the way I work it would be difficult, because I make changes of text at the time of publication

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

rolmac

May 28, 2017
je te conseille plutôt d'utiliser pour moi les traductions sont loin devant reverso et google translate.
I suggest you to use DEEPL for me instead, the translations are far ahead of reverso and google
j'utilise Reverso à cause de ses fonctionnalités à la traduction d'un texte en le surlignant sans ouvrir une nouvelle page . Après pour traduire un texte en français en anglais là j'ouvre effectivement une nouvelle page et j'apprécie le correcteur pour mes fautes
I use Reverso because of its features when translating a text by highlighting it without opening a new page. Then to translate a text in French into English there I actually open a new page and I appreciate the proofreader for my mistakes

• Angry
Reactions: AndyRussDSL1
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes