Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Did this last night. I dislike dealing with the original hair for Lisa because it always gives off the most grain out of the image. I prefer her original hairstyle to the Glamour one (I like both though), but rendering her original one is troublesome.

View attachment 405927
Have you identified the new hair assets for Lisa, Ann, Alice and Kira from Glamour by chance?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I said I'd do it at some point! :LOL: Though a simple concept turned into the most strenuous image I've ever done. So many characters that the time it took to preview the render in Iray was about 3 minutes and while it was rendering, denoiser just said 'Fuck this project" and didn't denoise at all. So it's still a bit grainy, but mission success regardless. I will never do anything this complicated again. My system is only a year into use and I done took about 5 years off its life just doing this.

There Can Only Be One....jpg

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I said I'd do it at some point! :LOL: Though a simple concept turned into the most strenuous image I've ever done. So many characters that the time it took to preview the render in Iray was about 3 minutes and while it was rendering, denoiser just said 'Fuck this project" and didn't denoise at all. So it's still a bit grainy, but mission success regardless. I will never do anything this complicated again. My system is only a year into use and I done took about 5 years off its life just doing this.

View attachment 408520
Wow!!! Your quality is out of this world amazing!!! ChainZero you could rival DS with your skill. You should seriously consider making your own version of Big Brother/Glamour hell I'd support you if you did that & i'm sure a lot of others would too!!!!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Wow!!! Your quality is out of this world amazing!!! ChainZero you could rival DS with your skill. You should seriously consider making your own version of Big Brother/Glamour hell I'd support you if you did that & i'm sure a lot of others would too!!!!
Thank you! I actually really want to create my own version at some point :). I don't know when, but I'd love to actually create a VN based around these characters. I think that's what should have happened to begin with. To me, I don't think it's a matter of "if", but "when". I understand BB remakes are pretty oversaturated at this time, but at the same time, I don't think we've seen an actual remake that tries to tell a story either. So it's definitely in my plans.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes