Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
i try one more with kate and alice
i dont know how to clear all the noise in the render, if someone has any tips pls share :)
View attachment 449229
I've found a couple of settings that are useful for me in getting less noisy renders are turning up the "Rendering Converged Ratio" setting to 100% (default is 95%) and decreasing the "Pixel Filter Radius" to around 1.15ish (default is 1.50). Also playing with the sample settings and time setting in the progressive rendering area can help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully these are helpful tips and good rendering :)

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
I've found a couple of settings that are useful for me in getting less noisy renders are turning up the "Rendering Converged Ratio" setting to 100% (default is 95%) and decreasing the "Pixel Filter Radius" to around 1.15ish (default is 1.50). Also playing with the sample settings and time setting in the progressive rendering area can help.

Hopefully these are helpful tips and good rendering :)
tq :) ill try one with those settings

Reactions: Fasmozzz

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Alley_Cat ChainZero

hi guys

the is any progress with julia rooms??
I personally haven't even gotten around to it as yet. Hell, I haven't even made any BB/Glamour fanart in the last few weeks, I've been so busy. I have been up & down in the Daz and renderosity stores searching for what may be the room's interior but I haven't found a replica as yet. I think I have a small idea, but I haven't put it to the test as yet and it might take some time before I do, if I even get to it at all that is. When my time frees up a bit, I'll start my search again though.

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
I personally haven't even gotten around to it as yet. Hell, I haven't even made any BB/Glamour fanart in the last few weeks, I've been so busy. I have been up & down in the Daz and renderosity stores searching for what may be the room's interior but I haven't found a replica as yet. I think I have a small idea, but I haven't put it to the test as yet and it might take some time before I do, if I even get to it at all that is. When my time frees up a bit, I'll start my search again though.
can you plsss share the rooms you already have?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes