Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Full bathroom view. Some assets I either couldn't identify or simply didn't have, but I made sure to maintain the same look with what I did have. Lighting is a bit dim so I'm gonna rework that, but this is how it looks. I'm not aware of the floor or wall tiles used but I made it work anyway. But this is it for the night. I'ma close my eyes and continue this when I wake up.

Glamour Bathoom.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
ChainZero
i try to use the assets you post for kate and this is what i got
1.png
im new in daz so i may have some stupid question i hope i wont nag you :oops:
why the hair is not inits place?
why kate not look like herself?
and why i dont see the light i put in the scene after i render?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ChainZero
i try to use the assets you post for kate and this is what i got
View attachment 435196
im new in daz so i may have some stupid question i hope i wont nag you :oops:
why the hair is not inits place?
why kate not look like herself?
and why i dont see the light i put in the scene after i render?
I tried to replicate your error. Did you apply the "Cathy Hair !Apply First" before changing her hair to black?

In terms of why it doesn't look like Kate, I'll need to experiment further, but often it comes down to expressions. Daz characters often look lifeless until you use them. If you download a G3 expression pack, that will give you something to start from.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Full bathroom view. Some assets I either couldn't identify or simply didn't have, but I made sure to maintain the same look with what I did have. Lighting is a bit dim so I'm gonna rework that, but this is how it looks. I'm not aware of the floor or wall tiles used but I made it work anyway. But this is it for the night. I'ma close my eyes and continue this when I wake up.
Oh! Iz that a composing toilet?

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
I tried to replicate your error. Did you apply the "Cathy Hair !Apply First" before changing her hair to black?

In terms of why it doesn't look like Kate, I'll need to experiment further, but often it comes down to expressions. Daz characters often look lifeless until you use them. If you download a G3 expression pack, that will give you something to start from.
thank you very much!! :)
i did what you told and its look much better, and i play a little with her eyes
i think its a lot better now i just need to learn how to change the skin tone
1.png

there is any way to save my figure so i can load in the future?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes lez<3, there is a way, but I'm not sure what it is. I normally just load figures as I need them.

Meanwhile, I found the .
Backyard Test.png
The textures need a little fiddling. In order to create the darker wood, I made a b&w version of the texture. For the lighter wood, I just used white as the base colour.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Yes lez<3, there is a way, but I'm not sure what it is. I normally just load figures as I need them.

Meanwhile, I found the .
View attachment 435347
The textures need a little fiddling. In order to create the darker wood, I made a b&w version of the texture. For the lighter wood, I just used white as the base colour.
Yeah, I knew this was it. This one is fairly simple. The only difficult part would be to fill out this scene with the surrounding houses, but that's not really a big priority. This can stay mostly untouched. Just need to add some lights and lamps, the seats and this one would mostly be finished.

EDIT: Already double posted, so I'm gonna avoid a triple post here and just edit this comment. I've already more or less finished Julia's backyard. I just got to look for 2 lanterns to place above the pool. The same thing applies here though. Same aesthetic, different textures. The textures used here though are a bit tedious cause they aren't Daz textures, but Nvidia shaders and the installation to Daz was just a whole lot of fuckery that ended up being easier than the Daz forums made it for me. And I'm not feeling very ambitious today, so I don't think I'm going to replace the neighboring houses with the Glamour houses. That's more than I'm willing to do on this Sunday afternoon.

Glamour_Julia_Backyard.jpg

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I knew how to mod Unity games, damn straight! Ren'Py is easy enough. But I have a bit more free time now, so I may look into it.

A money hack and increasing Nick's visits for the Progress quest would be the first thing to implement though.

To bring this post back on topic, would people be interested if I tried locating the assets for Sarah and stuff like the telescope?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
With all this Glamour fan art appearing I'm beginning to wonder if a potential mod is in the works.
I can't really spare the time to even look into it honestly cause I'm in the process of creating my own game, so that takes priority. I do eventually want to make a game with BB/Glamour's characters, and I will at some point (the 100th one on this forum), but not until I sort out my own thing. Right now, all I can spare are the weekends or some breather moments from my game to work on these environments.

To bring this post back on topic, would people be interested if I tried locating the assets for Sarah and stuff like the telescope?
I would leave her alone for right now personally since we don't know much about her (I certainly don't cause I'm not a patron of DS so I haven't seen her content as yet.) What I do know is that the neighbor's house is and I've already edited the BB Villa to have this house neighboring it.

But if you feel like finding Sarah's assets among other things, definitely go for it. It's probably best to just find them and save time. I already have her twin-tail hairstyle and I'm pretty sure I have her model and skin but I don't know which ones to combine to get the look. Mainly cause I haven't looked at her enough to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes