Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
LestatDX keeps filling a BB's plot gape in a pretty descent way. We've got renders here, we've got a story and dialogues (bad English, but that's not a big problem to fix). The only thing we lack is a modder without vanilla blinkers to make it real.
you.gif

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
This is very good thing that 0.19 have something new, what we haven't seen in old Big Brother. This telescope thing for example.

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Hum, interesting, I was planned to create his location too (because of development in my story line). With several things in mind.
First, he have a girlfriend.
Second, he is probably a swindler/rogue (call it as you like; yeah "asshole" too if you like).
Third, he have the mafia on his ass, and he knows it (and probably a rewards for his head) because of obscure reasons (like take the virginity of the daughter boss).
Fourth, he his the owner of an enterprise big as... we don't know. But with the third fact, that's probably not something that call attention.

So with all those fact in mind, I'm not sure he will own a big apartment with a terrace. More probably a little one, or a small house, a little cozy because of the girlfriend, and away from the city, less witness.
About his dates with Ann? We could imagine that he had a location in the same style as previously exposed.

That's my own opinion. Maybe that could help.

Slànn.
Thanks Givine, I can certainly see your ideas having merit. I'm still working on concepts and this was my first attempt at merging different assets to try and create a room. I'm not even sure of the colors at this point lol. I know from the game that when you steal his wallet you find out about a second identity that he has. My current idea is that he has 2 or more places. The one I'm working on would be his "primary" residence for the Eric identity that is suited to his role as president of his company etc. It might even be part of his office at work - which using your idea of him being a swindler/rogue, would allow him to have a fancy place without his name being on the lease since it's handled through the company. So this would be the place he spends some nights with Anne (and maybe Kira or Alice) when he's not at Anne's place.

Reactions: Givine

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Focusing on the rogue personality allow that certainly. And you can also argue that his girlfriends is in another location, waiting that Eric (aka Victor) finish the job with Max family.
BTW, small doesn't mean poor. You probably know that type of place called "garçonnière" in french. A small place for boy or girl that have an ... expensive libido. Small, but very cozy and in some case luxurious. And very usefull to date without the husband/wife know what's going on. (Hey, i see you: don't think I try to gave you some ideas :LOL: )
Yup, over here we call them Bachelor Suites. They're usually one room with everything (kitchen, bedroom, living room) all in the same space with seperate washroom/shower. I saw his "Victor" room being something like a room in a warehouse where he did his shady business, not as luxurious but still pleasant.

Reactions: Givine

MegaV

May 30, 2017
trying to figure out what Eric's place might look like
Wow, nice work there and it's an area of the original game that was never really explored, when Ann used to stay at Eric's place a couple of days a week I'm pretty sure that knowing Max's character he would have followed them there in the beginning of the game, even if it was just to peek.... just saying that you've struck gold here for future fan arts if you were going for that kind of idea.... again thumbs up, well done

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I haven't posted fan art in a few days...weeks? Nah not that long. Maybe. Anyway, here goes another light test. Tried mimicking one of the scenes where Alice wakes up Max to kill a spider. Not an exact copy obviously. I didn't care to include Max and wasn't trying to pose Alice perfectly. This was more so just to test how she was lit under my setup. (Point light next to Alice, spotlight by the window (I think that's what's reflected in the mirror behind her.) Night scenes are easier than the day time ones.

I also reworked my Alice. Reedited the skin and there was this pesky firefly shit that would appear in her bottom eyelid when viewing in Iray. I think that just comes with the Imogen skin. Changing the eyes never worked. So I lowered the eye moisture opacity. It seemed to work without compromising the eye reflections but I need to test that within a day time scene just to be sure. But I still changed her eyes to a different model's.)

AliceSpider2.jpg

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I haven't posted fan art in a few days...weeks? Nah not that long. Maybe. Anyway, here goes another light test. Tried mimicking one of the scenes where Alice wakes up Max to kill a spider. Not an exact copy obviously. I didn't care to include Max and wasn't trying to pose Alice perfectly. This was more so just to test how she was lit under my setup. (Point light next to Alice, spotlight by the window (I think that's what's reflected in the mirror behind her.) Night scenes are easier than the day time ones.

I also reworked my Alice. Reedited the skin and there was this pesky firefly shit that would appear in her bottom eyelid when viewing in Iray. I think that just comes with the Imogen skin. Changing the eyes never worked. So I lowered the eye moisture opacity. It seemed to work without compromising the eye reflections but I need to test that within a day time scene just to be sure. But I still changed her eyes to a different model's.)

View attachment 428863
her jaw is little pointy then original i guess

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Wow, nice work there and it's an area of the original game that was never really explored, when Ann used to stay at Eric's place a couple of days a week I'm pretty sure that knowing Max's character he would have followed them there in the beginning of the game, even if it was just to peek.... just saying that you've struck gold here for future fan arts if you were going for that kind of idea.... again thumbs up, well done
Max would need transportation to follow Eric.
a2c50312a7f98421c30f177a2807a77d.jpg

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
ok so here's the first pass at the webshow scene I teased earlier (the last shot has a texture issue and I'm not sure what caused it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you like it.
Liked... That was amazing and incorporating the webshow slash lap top into the shot was just pure brilliance. Good on you!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Soooo, get this ya'll. For the longest time now I've been seeing some inconsistencies with Alice's face, but these inconsistencies were so slight that I thought it was just me or how I was posing her compared to the original. I've done numerous profile viewings of Alice's original shape and the shape that was given to us. When the Imogen skin is applied and edited, it looks very very close to the original, but there are inconsistencies to the eyes, ears, and cheeks. As it turns out, is NOT the facial shape for Alice like we once thought. At least I'm about 95% sure of that. I came to this conclusion after switching between the Glamour CG of Alice and Vicky. The changes are there and obvious when you do that.

The actual shape appears to be . It might not look like it on first appearances, but replicating the pose of an original DS image makes it almost impossible for it to be anything else. Take a look at what I mean. (The sizes are grossly different but bear with me here and take a look at the resemblance. Eliya's shape makes her eyes appear thinner. They don't have the same lower eyelid shape and her cheeks dip in a bit more, as in her cheekbones are more defined and the ears as I said are different (You won't notice the cheeks or ears here. Not really.)

Caterina though, the eye shape is exactly the same. Even now as I rotate the character in Daz, there isn't an area that appears off to me. Something always felt off with the other face shape. Try it out guys and tell me what you think. I might make side by side images of the original CG to highlight the differences I mean to make my point come off better cause this image only really does justice to the eye comparison.

AliceRevamp.jpg Untitled.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes