Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
It's not easy, but I think I'm finally starting to become accustomed to lighting characters in this damned room. I put 4 ghost lights above to light the room and only the room. Then I put two spotlights closer to the model. Closer lights mean less luminance resulting in well-lit characters without bleaching the walls in light. The sad thing here is I'm only now noticing the thumb clipping through the laptop. Fml.

Alice2.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ChainZero, can you share what assests you use for the Glamour characters? I haven't seen an art assets thread for it yet.
Should we start one? Thanks to ChainZero we at least have a starting point. Now that exams are over I want to start working on building up location assets, possibly even uploading Scene files if I can work out what DS uses.

At first I want to build up the Basement, the Couch, and the Bathroom, since they seem to be the main spots interesting things happen, at least in the Kate route.

ChainZero - are you basing your renders with G!Kate in the Villa with Alice partially because the assets are easier? Rather clever :)

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
It's not easy, but I think I'm finally starting to become accustomed to lighting characters in this damned room. I put 4 ghost lights above to light the room and only the room. Then I put two spotlights closer to the model. Closer lights mean less luminance resulting in well-lit characters without bleaching the walls in light. The sad thing here is I'm only now noticing the thumb clipping through the laptop. Fml.

View attachment 433005
Lol dont feel alone. Ill spend a Lot of time in posing, then work on lighting et etc.. do a 2 hour render and "son of a b**** her ass is clipping through the chair and her finger has impaled her leg"

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Should we start one? Thanks to ChainZero we at least have a starting point. Now that exams are over I want to start working on building up location assets, possibly even uploading Scene files if I can work out what DS uses.

At first I want to build up the Basement, the Couch, and the Bathroom, since they seem to be the main spots interesting things happen, at least in the Kate route.

ChainZero - are you basing your renders with G!Kate in the Villa with Alice partially because the assets are easier? Rather clever :)
Most of BB's assets are pretty complicated to get a handle on. If it's not one thing it's definitely another.

I don't know Dark Silver's process in editing and creating these environments. Apart of me thinks he transfers some of these assets to another program to edit to his liking, but I don't know for sure. I'd probably ask him but I'm not sure if I'd get an answer that sticks if I get one at all. I've been wanting to recreate Glamour's environments for a while but I've scanned the Daz store and Renderosity up and down. Glamour is FAR more expansive than BB ever was. Multiple locations (that are edited & shit), multiple characters. I get a headache just thinking about it o_O :cry:.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Replicated one of Alice's scenes in the recent update. This isn't really important, but the perspective in the original image is wacky as hell. I feel like I put the camera in the same general area but the closet is nowhere in sight. Again, not important, but that's something I just took note of. Not even fiddling with the frame width or focal length made much difference. Meh, whatever. Alice is what's important here.

EDIT: Updated with a newer version of this render. One with darker shades than the previous version.

Alice_Night_Laptop_3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
giphyomg.gif

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Sure.

You don't need the extra morphs I placed, but I used them anyway to get something more accurate.

For Kate her face is
Kate's body: Victoria 7 body and increase the glute depth by about 70%
Skin:
And her hair is

As for Julia
Face, Body and Skin: And I dialed "breast implants" and "breast upward slope" up by 65% each as well as her glute depth up by 100% (You will have to spend some time editing the color of her skin to get the complexion right. Be mindful of the lighting as well cause that contributes a lot to the skin's complexion.)
Hair:
i have noob questions
how i change the glute depth, "breast implants" and "breast upward slope"

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Those are Annsome!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Alley_Cat It's not perfect. It won't be perfect, but I am using the time I have to try and recreate the Glamour environments. This is the first time I've ever done something like this from scratch, but I'd say it's going pretty well so far. But the bathroom was the easiest one to do out of the rest of Julia's house. I probably opened up a can of worms because the rest of her home will be 10x more difficult.

If I can't find certain assets, props, or shaders I'll just use similar-looking ones to simulate these environments. Kind of like I've been doing here. This entire environment with the exception of the tub, shower head, right wall, and door have all been planes and some colors are different.

I'll share this when I've finished and tested it to make sure figures can operate within it.

GlamourBathroomPreview.jpg

rolmac

May 28, 2017
je n'ai pas abandonné l'histoire que j'ai commencée. je suis juste en pause ou je range ma librairie de Daz pour éviter de chercher ce dont j'ai besoin pendant des heures ce qui me prend plus de temps que je pensai et réglai quelques problèmes comme l'utilisation des skydomes et autres effets liés a la lumière. donc je posterais la suite quand j'aurais bien avancé dans tout ça

I didn’t give up the story I started. I’m just on a break or tidying up my Daz bookstore to avoid searching for what I need for hours what takes me longer than I thought and fixed some problems like using skydomes and other related effects has the light. So I’ll post the rest when I’m well into it

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Kate in the shower :love:. I've more or less finished creating Julia's bathroom from scratch. I'll upload a wider view of the bathroom shortly. As I said, it's not 100% accurate. I just took similar products and see what I could've done with them and I'm proud of the result. I just want to run a few more test renders and see if there's any more editing I can do before putting it up for download. I might make a Glamour Art Assets thread just so this download doesn't eventually get lost here.

I'm glad I did this. I feel like I've gotten better today as this was my very first time creating an environment in Daz from absolute scratch. I'll tackle the task of the rest of Julia's house soon enough to see what I can accomplish there.

Glamour_Kate_Shower.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes