Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Thank you to have continue the story
faire des images c'est facile, raconter une histoire la sa devient problématique.
j'ai été coincé dans une réaction du personnage de Diane et il m'as fallut du temps pour résoudre sa réaction pour que sa reste le plus logique possible ou le plus réaliste . De plus chaque événement influe sur la personnalité des personnage que je découvre a chaque ligne que j'écris , ce qui influe aussi sur le déroulement de l'histoire que je découvre aussi.
en terme d'image j’ai changer certain paramètre ce qui me fait gagner du temps et de qualités pour la plus part des rendu fait, cela apparait après les scène dans la maison de Diane et Olivia
le format aussi change en fonction des image travaillé, cela vas d un format horizontal a vertical, de hultra hd au 720 P

d'ici ce soir je pense mettre la suite de la scène de la maison de Diane et Olivia

making images is easy, telling a story its becomes problematic.

I was stuck in a reaction of the character of Diane and it took me time to resolve his reaction so that it remains as logical as possible or the most realistic. In addition, each event influences the personality of the characters that I discover with each line that I write, which also influences the course of the story that I discover too.

in terms of image I changed some parameter which saves me time and qualities for most of the rendering done, it appears after the scene in the house of Diane and Olivia

the format also changes according to the image worked, it goes from a horizontal to vertical format, from hultra hd to 720 P

by this evening i think to put the rest of the scene from the house of Diane and Olivia

actuellement j'essaye de convertire certain des personnages en G3 a G8 mais pour linstant je n y arrive pas . si une personne veut bien m'aidé pour la converstion je ne refuserais pas

I am currently trying to convert certain characters to G3 to G8 but for the moment I am unable to do so. if someone would help me with the converstion i would not refuse

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
faire des images c'est facile, raconter une histoire la sa devient problématique.
j'ai été coincé dans une réaction du personnage de Diane et il m'as fallut du temps pour résoudre sa réaction pour que sa reste le plus logique possible ou le plus réaliste . De plus chaque événement influe sur la personnalité des personnage que je découvre a chaque ligne que j'écris , ce qui influe aussi sur le déroulement de l'histoire que je découvre aussi.
en terme d'image j’ai changer certain paramètre ce qui me fait gagner du temps et de qualités pour la plus part des rendu fait, cela apparait après les scène dans la maison de Diane et Olivia
le format aussi change en fonction des image travaillé, cela vas d un format horizontal a vertical, de hultra hd au 720 P

d'ici ce soir je pense mettre la suite de la scène de la maison de Diane et Olivia

making images is easy, telling a story its becomes problematic.

I was stuck in a reaction of the character of Diane and it took me time to resolve his reaction so that it remains as logical as possible or the most realistic. In addition, each event influences the personality of the characters that I discover with each line that I write, which also influences the course of the story that I discover too.

in terms of image I changed some parameter which saves me time and qualities for most of the rendering done, it appears after the scene in the house of Diane and Olivia

the format also changes according to the image worked, it goes from a horizontal to vertical format, from hultra hd to 720 P

by this evening i think to put the rest of the scene from the house of Diane and Olivia

actuellement j'essaye de convertire certain des personnages en G3 a G8 mais pour linstant je n y arrive pas . si une personne veut bien m'aidé pour la converstion je ne refuserais pas

I am currently trying to convert certain characters to G3 to G8 but for the moment I am unable to do so. if someone would help me with the converstion i would not refuse
Check the links below. Maybe you'll find something useful.
https://f95zone.to/threads/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female.34233/
https://f95zone.to/threads/xtransfer-genesis-3-to-genesis-8-converter-2020-03-27-update-g3-g8.45708/
Edit: Also a tutorial:

Reactions: rolmac

ArcMagway

Feb 9, 2020
continue further...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Are you with me, Kyra?" (Richard B. Riddick; The Chronicles of Riddick, 2004).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I require continuation) it is very interesting how much he is lucky) at least this time)

Требую продолжения) очень интересно на сколько ему таки повезет) хоть в этот раз)

Reactions: sgtpuma

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Olivia
je crois que tu veux tirer ton coup
I think you want to get laid

Max
seulement après tes devoirs pour te prouver que c'est toi qui me fais bander et pas ta mère
only after your homework to prove to you that it is you who make me hard and not your mother
image 251.jpg

Olivia
je le vois! je te fais bander! mais en attendant mettons-nous au travaille
I see it! I make you hard! but in the meantime let’s get to work

image 252.jpg

45 minutes plus tard pendant que Max se masturbe sur les fesses d'Olivia qui étudie. Diane passa pour savoir si tout ce passé bien et leur proposer une collation
45 minutes later while Max masturbates on Olivia’s study butt. Diane passed by to find out if everything had gone well and offer them a snack

image 253.jpg

Diane
mon Dieu. espérons qu'ils ne mon pas vus
God, let’s hope they didn’t see me

Max
quoi? la porte s'est ouverte?
What? The door opened?

image 254.jpg

Olivia
qu'est-ce que tu fait?
What are you doing?

Max