Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lancelot0501

Jun 2, 2017

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Some more for the Lisa lovers. Four studio-type renders with front/back model perspectives in each. Various poses, clothing and lighting. Rendered at 4096 x 6627, then reduced to 57% size to allow uploading...final resolutions 2349 x 3800 if you open full size. Couldn't get both poses model's feet to align with the floor sometimes, so they might be "above ground" in some cases. Couldn't find a way to avoid that using Ctr-D, the Universal Tool, or various other methods to adjust the Y-axis including the dual models being parented or un-parented. Also seems to vary depending on the scene used. Gonna have to research that more to try to figure it out. Anyhow, enjoy.

Lisa G3 - ToL 02.png

Lisa G3 - SPL 01.png Lisa G3 - ToL 01.png Lisa G3 - SPL 02.png

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Some more for the Lisa lovers. Four studio-type renders with front/back model perspectives in each. Various poses, clothing and lighting. Rendered at 4096 x 6627, then reduced to 57% size to allow uploading...final resolutions 2349 x 3800 if you open full size. Couldn't get both poses model's feet to align with the floor sometimes, so they might be "above ground" in some cases. Couldn't find a way to avoid that using Ctr-D, the Universal Tool, or various other methods to adjust the Y-axis including the dual models being parented or un-parented. Also seems to vary depending on the scene used. Gonna have to research that more to try to figure it out. Anyhow, enjoy.

View attachment 695621

View attachment 695622 View attachment 695623 View attachment 695624
What assets did you use for the clothing?

Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
What assets did you use for the clothing?
For the black leathers and the blue jeans outfits, go here and you'll get 3 pages of "Crux" outfits. Scroll through the pictures then select the one(s) you want to go to for the free download page(s) (also with links to the commercial supplier on the separate pages for a better "review" of the asset). The Crux outfits can be standalone outfits or mix-and-match using different parts from each one. Some of them also contain both a leather and a jeans materials (I think the blue jeans one I used was from one of the Rebel Rock assets).

The 4th render is here: It's a "fur strip" asset, but when I rendered it the "fur" looked more like shredded paper than fur, so I used the included "strap" material instead. Note I may be doing something wrong with this asset and not getting the real "fur" effect.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now with each item. I'm rendering so can't look into Daz Studio right now. So I listed the asset links page(s) at the 3d_load site for you.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 695621

View attachment 695622 View attachment 695623 View attachment 695624
Freakin' awesome! I fell in love all over again.

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Freakin' awesome! I fell in love all over again.
Yeah, my first VN when I encountered this site 2 years ago was BB. Fell in lust with Lisa right from the start. Decided to try Daz Studio a few months back just for fun during Covid-19 sheltering. Nothing fancy...just canned "glamour" or "studio" type renders mostly (although I do drag the models outside once in a while). Have several "favorite" models I render, but for some reason I keep coming back to Lisa when I get bored. She'll always rekindle my flame too! :LOL:

There will be more in the future. ;)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, my first VN when I encountered this site 2 years ago was BB. Fell in lust with Lisa right from the start. Decided to try Daz Studio a few months back just for fun during Covid-19 sheltering. Nothing fancy...just canned "glamour" or "studio" type renders mostly (although I do drag the models outside once in a while). Have several "favorite" models I render, but for some reason I keep coming back to Lisa when I get bored. She'll always rekindle my flame too! :LOL:

There will be more in the future. ;)
And you get the eye color correct. Too many fan art creations leave Lisa and Alexis with liquid pools of death blue eyes. I guess blue is the generic setting when starting a character in Daz? Or are they just fucking with me? Hahahaha!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
And you get the eye color correct. Too many fan art creations leave Lisa and Alexis with liquid pools of death blue eyes.
I'm guilty of that. Did it with her when I was rendering the VIP Jet "series" I did a while back. I didn't have a "work flow" back then when starting out, and would miss a lot of things when rendering. It still p*sses me off when I start a render, go take a break, then come back to check the status of it and discover 30 minutes into it there is a finger poking through a body part or a strand of hair poking into something that you couldn't possibly notice in the Aux Viewport picture.

BTW...I just got the "1000 Reactions" award trophy thingie with this Lisa series. When I started rendering a few months ago, I never dreamed I would get that many "likes", etc. Thought as a newbie it would be mostly "blah" responses compared to a lot of people doing massively complicated scenes, etc. Thanks to all who like the renders I make. I'm not doing anything "special" other than having fun with them.

Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Diane
merde ma fille fait une fellation cachons-nous vite
Shit, my daughter gives a blowjob Let’s hide fast

image 261.jpg

Diane
je une excitation qui monte. encore un petit coup d’œil.
I’m getting excited. Another little peek.

Max
bingo ! elle a regardé, changeons de position
bingo! she looked, let’s change position

image 262.jpg

Diane
ho ma fille semble prendre beaucoup de plaisir et Max aussi
ho my daughter seems to take a lot of pleasure and Max too

Max
ouais! regarde bien comment je fais avec ta fille. cela sera bientôt ton tour
yeah! Look how I do with your daughter. It’ll be your turn soon

image 263.jpg

Diane
Sauvons-nous discrètement avant de me faire repérer
Let’s save ourselves quietly before I’m spotted

image 264.jpg

Diane
qu'est-ce que je viens de faire ? mater ma fille entrain de baiser
What did I just do? Look at my daughter fucking

image 265.jpg

Diane
Ça m'a tellement excitée!
It got me so excited!

image 266.jpg

Diane
je dois m'occuper de max avant que cela devienne ingérable
I have to take care of max before it gets unmanageable

image 267.jpg

10 minutes plus tard
10 minutes later

Diane
max vient par ici. je voudrais mettre certaines choses au point avec toi!
max is coming this way. I’d like to straighten some things out with you!

Diane s’excusa d'être arrivée au mauvais moment dans la chambre d'Olivia, que Max s'est trompé sur ses intentions et que s'il recommence se iras mal pour lui.
Diane apologized for having arrived at the wrong time in Olivia’s room, that Max was mistaken about his intentions and that if he starts again he will go badly for him.
image 268.jpg

Max
putain merde! comment j’ai été aussi con.
Damn it! How stupid I was.
image 269.jpg

pendant que Max réfléchis a son erreur avec Diane sur le chemin de retour. Lisa de retour à la maison profite de la piscine où Kira la rejoint
while Max ponders his mistake with Diane on the way back. Lisa back home enjoys the pool where Kira joins her

Kira
comment c'est passé ta journée ma chérie ?
How was your day, honey?

Lisa
Très bien. j'ai remis les couilles à sa place à un garçon
All right. I gave the balls back to a boy
image 270.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
And, again, we continue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This gives me and idea. Anyone to make a short series where one of the girls drops her fork at breakfast (or dinner) and while Max thinks he's going to get a public blowjob under the table, the girl actually reaches to suck Eric, then Max checks out and get infuriated ?

Kraken33 maybe ?

Would look dope!

Reactions: Lionheart007
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes