Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
very good story,
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dear Mando, the comic is simply on the mark - exceptionally, wonderful. :love: (y)
We look forward to the sequel.:sneaky:
In my opion, first a comic and then a game. So that way you can use the material in the comics to develop a game and also make some new material that people can only see in the game.
But that's just my opion. But i'm sure of one thing the comic and game will be incredible. Best of luck in all the projects Mando.

Chapter 2 to download for free.

Poster.jpg

I hope all fans here like it :)

By the way, I am still working with my friend on the structure of the BB comic. It may take another week to have a clear vision of what and how to present to you. If you would like to suggest/share some ideas, you are very welcome!

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018

View attachment 1253054

By the way, I am still working with my friend on the structure of the BB comic. It may take another week to have a clear vision of what and how to present to you. If you would like to suggest/share some ideas, you are very welcome!
Thank you for the info (y)

Reactions: Mando Logica

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018

View attachment 1253054

Good one Mando! Your art work is out of this world as always!!
Maybe an idea will be if all the characters are not family. For example Ann and Kira could be best friends growing going on, and then they reunite when they older. Kate is Kira best friend, they met long ago in a disco or something.
Just saying..

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Good one Mando! Your art work is out of this world as always!!
Maybe an idea will be if all the characters are not family. For example Ann and Kira could be best friends growing going on, and then they reunite when they older. Kate is Kira best friend, they met long ago in a disco or something.
Just saying..
Thank you so much for your kind words :)

So your idea is not to follow the original family relationships. What about Lisa and Alice?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes