Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words :)

So your idea is not to follow the original family relationships. What about Lisa and Alice?
Actually Lisa could be the best friend of Olivia and Alice is the step-sister of Olivia. Or you could make Alice be the best friend of Kate and Olvia and Lisa were cousins, also Olivia could be Bisexual and be in an unofficial relationship with Vicky from the cafe(Olivia will have power over Vicky and she will do what Olivia says) and they all could be friends with benefits. So no harm no foul. Only problem will be if Max could keep up and keep all the girls satisfy.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Actually Lisa could be the best friend of Olivia and Alice is the step-sister of Olivia. Or you could make Alice be the best friend of Kate and Olvia and Lisa were cousins, also Olivia could be Bisexual and be in an unofficial relationship with Vicky from the cafe(Olivia will have power over Vicky and she will do what Olivia says) and they all could be friends with benefits. So no harm no foul. Only problem will be if Max could keep up and keep all the girls satisfy.
It's just a matter of figuring out why all this recombination is necessary. :oops: :unsure::rolleyes:

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
School bathroom story. (no text, so rely on your imagination ;) )

Edit:
I don't know where this is going, I don't know if I'll go forward with this story, I don't know if the news characters will please you, I don't even know why I started that. WTF is going on in my head...
So what's the plan? There is no plan, only going alaoneagainbistofly!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mmmm great story!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: bb888 and Givine
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes