Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Can someone help me with the lighting in the rooms? I tried to make some scenes in the Lisa room but I dont really know how I can achieve a similar look to the pictures in the game. As you can see in my render the skin looks really shiny like plastic and the colors also dont look like in the original. Can someone help pls?

Comparison:
LisaStudy1.png e-maxliza-hw-2.jpg

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
I don't know if I'm right, but DS probably rework his render with photoshop or something.
About the skin, you should probably look in the "surface tab", to decrease the glossiness and make the skin match more the original.
For the light, always in surface tab, look for increase or decrease the "emission temperature".
Hope that will help.
Nice render BTW :)
Thanks that really helped. I still struggle a bit to recreat the lighting of the game but at least the skin doesnt look like plastic anymore ;)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Holy threesome !!!!!! Impecable work Mando!:love:(y):love:(y) More please.
Olivia is going to squirt all over the place, like the fountains in the Bellagio.
First of all, I am sorry for late. During the last 2 days, I was busy finalizing chapter 3 of my comic to release it in time. And it is posted.

Olivia was going to squirt, but Ann showed up and asked to do foursome actions first before squirting ;)

202107-2-1_Foursome_V1.1.png 202107-2-2_Foursome_V1.1.png

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
First of all, I am sorry for late. During the last 2 days, I was busy finalizing chapter 3 of my comic to release it in time. And it is posted.

Olivia was going to squirt, but Ann showed up and asked to do foursome actions first before squirting ;)

View attachment 1277299 View attachment 1277306
Oh yeah!!! So it's going to be a foursome squirt :devilish:!! Good work Mando(y)! And no worries about the late,
your work is always amazing. Going to read chapter 3 now! :geek:
Just wondering how will this turn out, i mean who will make Ann squirt? Who will make Kate squirt?
Who will faint first?o_O And who will be last girl standing?:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes