Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Can someone help me with the lighting in the rooms? I tried to make some scenes in the Lisa room but I dont really know how I can achieve a similar look to the pictures in the game. As you can see in my render the skin looks really shiny like plastic and the colors also dont look like in the original. Can someone help pls?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
upper image (assuming that's the re-creation?):
  • larger lightsource resulting in softer shadows, which is actually good for rendering beautiful characters, especially females, but less realistic.
  • saturation is lower, go to [Render Settings] > [Editor] (Engine: Iray *doh*) > [Tone Mapping] > increase [Saturation]
  • image has no DOF (depth of field), it would be easier for the viewers eyes to focus on Lisa, notice how the fore- and background in the lower image is slightly blurred
  • shiny skin is more complicated, depends on the shader-model, for G3 try:
    • dial down Skin Glossy Layered Weight?
    • dial up Skin Glossy Roughness?
    • dial down Skin Top Coat Weight?
Don't quote me on that but I think I remember from the back of my head the author of BB used Octane as Renderer instead of Iray. So it's impossible to get a perfect match in Iray.

Random Lisa image post to stick to topic:
Lisa towel.jpg
Image by Devon A. License CC BY-NC 4.0

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I wanted to have a wallpaper with Ann. Here looks really beautiful but she has a sperm on her face.
Ann 0.jpg
I cut her face from the second art and connected to the first. Both arts from the first page of this topic.
Ann 1.jpg
I like very dark wallpapers so I cut her and pasted in the random background ... and voila I have what I wanted :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ann 3.jpg Ann 4.jpg
Probably very much I'm bored :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes