Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
G

GreatName

@skyphernaut I feel like adding some of these to Diamond mod! Great stuff ! Could you upload PNGs or 1920x1080 renders ?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreatName

@ Thanks!

Here it is, 1920x1080 PNG
Wow ! So quick thanks ! I made a school extension after Kira visits ... gonna release it tomorrow !
If you do more lisa, I would definitely dig it !

G

GreatName

@ Thanks!

Here it is, 1920x1080 PNG
So 08.09.2017.A is out, couldn't wait ... this new Lisa scene is one of my favorite.

@celtic1138 @FunFiction Do you guys also want to share high rez renders? I believe the community of BB fans, would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
@celtic1138 @FunFiction @Rich and all other fan art makers,
I'm building a "Diamond Mod" witch aims to add DS-like quality content to the game, visually and in accordance with the story :

Here are some feedback :
- Depending on the image quality when upscaling to 1920x1080 I will directly integrate the picture into the stories. Often png version upscale better (for instance mom/Kira blowjob works pretty well)

- When the upscaling quality is not correct or the overall rendering is pretty far from original DS rendering I try to integrate the content through a roundabout (Mainly though Webcam or registered movie, through a window ...)

Keep up the good work.
If you need higher quality versions of any of my renders let me know, i do everything in 4K and only bring down to 1600x900 for upload here.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
So 08.09.2017.A is out, couldn't wait ... this new Lisa scene is one of my favorite.

@celtic1138 @FunFiction Do you guys also want to share high rez renders? I believe the community of BB fans, would greatly appreciate it.
Sure. I'll have to check what I have in better quality. I know the bathroom stuff was higher than 1080p. I'll post what I have later

Reactions: aeonium
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes