• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
Ok continuation from me, i have another angle on this i am also going to be rendering. Was harder to get the Alicia/Max pose then i hoped but i eventually got it.

Alicia Lisa Caught 6.png

FYI I am running a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and render's take between 30minutes and 6 hours depending on Indoor/Outdoor lighting. I do all my renders at 4K to 99.5 convergence and then shrink for upload here.

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
some guys here seems to know well graphic cards, so i post here.

After less than 6 months using Daz Studio, my Msi GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming 8Go is dead, or close to, so i'm a little bit upset. The whole computer just have 1 year and a half.
Is it normal?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
some guys here seems to know well graphic cards, so i post here.

After less than 6 months using Daz Studio, my Msi GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming 8Go is dead, or close to, so i'm a little bit upset. The whole computer just have 1 year and a half.
Is it normal?
it shouldn't be, i hope not don't want to start buying new card. altho 1k series does have fan issue, but msi is not among them. now if graphic is running without or with bad cooling (check how vets are working) maybe. you can alway manually set vents on 100% or at least above 50% depend on how much they heat, but on other hand those cards can handle heat.

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
it shouldn't be, i hope not don't want to start buying new card. altho 1k series does have fan issue, but msi is not among them. now if graphic is running without or with bad cooling (check how vets are working) maybe. you can alway manually set vents on 100% or at least above 50% depend on how much they heat, but on other hand those cards can handle heat.
heat is good, my cards remain pretty silent (some weird noises after 30 minutes render, maybe the fans), but i have some 1 second black screen from time to time, and heroes of the storm give me some freeze today.

Maybe i demand too much for my card, like dual screen and one of them is a big 4K tv

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
heat is good, my cards remain pretty silent (some weird noises after 30 minutes render, maybe the fans), but i have some 1 second black screen from time to time, and heroes of the storm give me some freeze today.

Maybe i demand too much for my card, like dual screen and one of them is a big 4K tv
well those cards should handle that its not ati those would probably died long time ago. warranty is out am guessing. am not sure if other guys got same thing, but if heat is not the problem (when vents are running you hear them you think you are on airport if on 100% :)) my guess would be its some factory shit altho msi should be top shit among them. my only suggestion since am not familiar with that problem let card breath for a little while that solve many issues. and also check power i would almost bet that its issue with power supply or mobo than card. but never know i hope you find solution.

Last edited:

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
well those cards should handle that its not ati those would probably died long time ago. warranty is out am guessing. am not sure if other guys got same thing, but if heat is not the problem (when vents are running you hear them you think you are on airport if on 100% :)) my guess would be its some factory shit altho msi should be top shit among them. my only suggestion since am not familiar with that problem let card breath for a little while that solve many issues. and also check power i would almost bet that its issue with power supply or mobo than card. but never know i hope you find solution.
I update my drivers, i don't have problems with ME:Andromeda i'm gonna open the my computer and clean it, i'll see. Thanks for you help.

G

GreatName

@celtic1138 @FunFiction @Rich and all other fan art makers,
I'm building a "Diamond Mod" witch aims to add DS-like quality content to the game, visually and in accordance with the story :

Here are some feedback :
- Depending on the image quality when upscaling to 1920x1080 I will directly integrate the picture into the stories. Often png version upscale better (for instance mom/Kira blowjob works pretty well)

- When the upscaling quality is not correct or the overall rendering is pretty far from original DS rendering I try to integrate the content through a roundabout (Mainly though Webcam or registered movie, through a window ...)

Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: lexus
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes