Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I've been away for a while and need to ask a "protocol" question for this thread after catching up reading it. Specifically, are any Lisa renders other than what she looked like ONLY in BB allowed here? I saw a new, separate forum section for Glamour Assets and User Art was created due to some complaints here. But I still see "different style" Lisa's being posted here too. Since I recently started experimenting with a "glamour" Lisa (just different hairs and minor morphs mainly) I'm curious if it's OK to post them here. I went and looked at the Glamour thread and I gotta be honest...it is so convoluted I got dizzy reading through it.

So...

Here are two examples of my different Lisa. First one is "normal Lisa" from the original BB. Second one is more like "glamour Lisa", but I like her as an older, more sophisticated model also. Are "alternate Lisa" allowed here?

Rendered at 4096 x 6627. Reduced to 2350 x 3800 to meet forum upload limits. Thumbnail links for slower bandwidth forum browsing. Open full size and scroll.

Lisa G8 - COD - VIP 01 - Resize.png Lisa G8 - Distract- Resize.png

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I've been away for a while and need to ask a "protocol" question for this thread after catching up reading it. Specifically, are any Lisa renders other than what she looked like ONLY in BB allowed here? I saw a new, separate forum section for Glamour Assets and User Art was created due to some complaints here. But I still see "different style" Lisa's being posted here too. Since I recently started experimenting with a "glamour" Lisa (just different hairs and minor morphs mainly) I'm curious if it's OK to post them here. I went and looked at the Glamour thread and I gotta be honest...it is so convoluted I got dizzy reading through it.

So...

Here are two examples of my different Lisa. First one is "normal Lisa" from the original BB. Second one is more like "glamour Lisa", but I like her as an older, more sophisticated model also. Are "alternate Lisa" allowed here?

Rendered at 4096 x 6627. Reduced to 2350 x 3800 to meet forum upload limits. Thumbnail links for slower bandwidth forum browsing. Open full size and scroll.

View attachment 1385687 View attachment 1385688
The world is changing and so are people. I have no problem with you posting slightly different Lisa's.
This is my opinion only! This is not 100% permission. Wait for the moderators to decide.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

So...

I couldn't honestly believe your post would be deleted because you would put a different haircut on a character. If this is the kind of shit F95 is imposing on fan artists, its time for everyone to move on to another forum. Mando Logica has his Kate wear long red hair, Big Rooster and DeltaboXX recently put nice new hairdos on D on the DMD fan art thread, etc. I really don't think that was the reason any post would have been removed.

lofi

Sep 14, 2017

So...

have you seen the Edi4 pictures?...... No one here cares about that.:ROFLMAO:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Seeing as I haven't had anybody say no to alternate Lisa's, here's 5 renders I've done just for fun. One "regular" BB Lisa, and 4 "other" types. I think she's hot both ways.

Rendered 4096 x 6627, downsized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload limits. Some thumbnailed for courtesy forum bandwidth viewing. Still large, open full size and scroll.

(Note: I have both G3F and G8F duf file versions for my Lisa's. I'll choose the one that works best for the type of pose I want to use, or other factors like an open vs closed smile expression, etc).

PS - I fell in love with her "I Dare You" expression in the last one after I rendered it.

Lisa G8 01.png

Lisa G3 01.png Lisa G8 02.png Lisa G3 02.png Lisa G3 03.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Seeing as I haven't had anybody say no to alternate Lisa's, here's 5 renders I've done just for fun. One "regular" BB Lisa, and 4 "other" types. I think she's hot both ways.

Rendered 4096 x 6627, downsized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload limits. Some thumbnailed for courtesy forum bandwidth viewing. Still large, open full size and scroll.

(Note: I have both G3F and G8F duf file versions for my Lisa's. I'll choose the one that works best for the type of pose I want to use, or other factors like an open vs closed smile expression, etc).

PS - I fell in love with her "I Dare You" expression in the last one after I rendered it.

View attachment 1386529

View attachment 1386537 View attachment 1386539 View attachment 1386540 View attachment 1386541
These are all tops in my book. Fine work!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes