Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks a lot, my friend! Interesting question, I need to find a sexy one for Kate. Any suggestions? ;)

And regarding the comic, I appreciate it :). Today, I will publish chapter 8 on F95.
I have a few, the outfit from the Fifth Element(the one with the white stripes) or a cosplay of Mera from Aquaman, she already has the hair for it.
Or it could be a sexy racer babe or sexy china doll.
That also raise the question what outfit will Ann and the other characters will wear(but that will be a hole lot of worko_O).

Reactions: Mando Logica

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
5 more Lisa Big Brother hair style. Rendered at 4096 UHD, reduced to various smaller sizes (due to different aspect ratio renders) to fit forum upload limits. Still large, open full size and scroll. Last 3 are a "train series" going from daylight, then to dusk with interior cabin lights, then to midnight with no interior cabin lights (but using a spotlight to simulate an overhead reading light). Enjoy.

(Credit to Givine for the Lisa G8 original .duf file)

Lisa G3 - DM MTO- 01.png

Lisa G8 - CR - 02.png Lisa G8 - MCC - 03.png Lisa G8 - MCC - 01.png Lisa G8 - MCC - 02.png

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
5 more Lisa Big Brother hair style. Rendered at 4096 UHD, reduced to various smaller sizes (due to different aspect ratio renders) to fit forum upload limits. Still large, open full size and scroll. Last 3 are a "train series" going from daylight, then to dusk with interior cabin lights, then to midnight with no interior cabin lights (but using a spotlight to simulate an overhead reading light). Enjoy.

(Credit to Givine for the Lisa G8 original .duf file)

View attachment 1398750

View attachment 1398751 View attachment 1398752 View attachment 1398753 View attachment 1398754
And you got me in serious trouble.

I can't decide which one is the best. ;)

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
And you got me in serious trouble.

I can't decide which one is the best. ;)
I know the feeling. I think Lisa wearing a burlap sack would make a good render. I should probably put some more clothes on the girl once in a while though. Hmmmm. :unsure: Come to think of it...... :whistle:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
.........whenever I acquire a new clothing asset, I usually pick a model and create a quick "studio type" render with a front and back view of the model wearing the outfit. I keep those renders in a separate "Clothing" folder so I can go look at examples of them when I'm trying to decide what to use for a render. I don't always pick Lisa for the model, but she gets her fair share.

Large renders again. Open wide and scroll.

Lisa G3 - CG - 01.png

Lisa G8 - SPL -  01.png Lisa G8 - SPL - 02.png Lisa G8 - SO - 02.png

Darn it! Sometimes, despite my best efforts, I just can't keep that girl covered properly! ;)

Lisa G8 - SO - 03.png

OK, she agreed to put all three pieces of the outfit on together. Such a flirt sometimes.....

Lisa G8 - SO - 01.png

(Edited to make all of the last 5 renders thumbnails for the thread. Argh!!! I shouldn't post while still on my first cup of morning coffee. Too many elder moments then)

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
.........whenever I acquire a new clothing asset, I usually pick a model and create a quick "studio type" render with a front and back view of the model wearing the outfit. I keep those renders in a separate "Clothing" folder so I can go look at examples of them when I'm trying to decide what to use for a render. I don't always pick Lisa for the model, but she gets her fair share.

Large renders again. Open wide and scroll.

View attachment 1399637

View attachment 1399652 View attachment 1399653 View attachment 1399654

Darn it! Sometimes, despite my best efforts, I just can't keep that girl covered properly! ;)

View attachment 1399655

OK, she agreed to put all three pieces of the outfit on together. Such a flirt sometimes.....

View attachment 1399672

(Edited to make all of the last 5 renders thumbnails for the thread. Argh!!! I shouldn't post while still on my first cup of morning coffee. Too many elder moments then)
Admit it is on purpose.
Do you want me to have a heart attack? ;)

But I hope you have more such surprises :love:

Reactions: Falcon6

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
What are the outfits?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes