Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
What are the outfits?
1st one: [DAZ] Exnem Cowgirl for G3 Female | F95zone

2nd one: I think it's partly this: Why I'm not sure? There are numerous "CruX" assets and you can mix & match almost all of them. I can't find an "individual" asset I have that looks exactly like the second clothing item, so I'm pretty sure I mixed a couple CruX (or possibly NYX) assets for this render (note the separate high heel shoes, etc). Do a "Rhiannon" search on Renderosity to see tons of CruX and NYX stuff (which you can then easily find links for here on F95 or other sites)

3rd one: [DAZ] CruX Attitude for the Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Females | F95zone

Last 3: (2) [DAZ] dforce SunLight outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females | F95zone Contains 3 separate clothing items for the "complete" outfit. I varied which items Lisa was wearing for each of the 3 renders.

Note most of the above assets have other separate Texture addons for them from different developers. So the "core" item download links above may not include some of the textures I used in the renders.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epicuren

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Admit it is on purpose.
Do you want me to have a heart attack? ;)
But I hope you have more such surprises :love:
No Heart Attacks Allowed!!! I'm just doing renders for the fun of it. I got seriously bored 18 months ago when the Covid crap started, and decided to see what Daz Studio was all about. When I found an uploaded .duf file for Lisa, there was no stopping me from then on. I got hooked.

Not looking for donations. Don't need anyone to buy me coffee. Just hope my renders bring a smile to someone once in a while (or...whatever someone may want to do in a dark closet with a flashlight with them...whatever). :)

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
No Heart Attacks Allowed!!! I'm just doing renders for the fun of it. I got seriously bored 18 months ago when the Covid crap started, and decided to see what Daz Studio was all about. When I found an uploaded .duf file for Lisa, there was no stopping me from then on. I got hooked.

Not looking for donations. Don't need anyone to buy me coffee. Just hope my renders bring a smile to someone once in a while (or...whatever you may want to do in a dark closet with a flashlight with them...whatever). :)
I really try to keep my heart in hand so it doesn't stop :cool:
Then I can still enjoy the results of your vice. ;)
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
LMAO! I just changed the word "you" to "someone" in reference to the "dark closet and flashlight" remark you quoted. I didn't mean "you" specifically. I really shouldn't post while I'm snorting my third cappuccino since I woke up a couple hours ago. :coffee:o_O

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
LMAO! I just changed the word "you" to "someone" in reference to the "dark closet and flashlight" remark you quoted. I didn't mean "you" specifically. I really shouldn't post while I'm snorting my third cappuccino since I woke up a couple hours ago. :coffee:o_O
Cool buddy, I took it as a joke and didn't take anything personally :cool:
I don't know the effect of cappucino on humans, I only drink espresso ;)

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I don't know the effect of cappucino on humans, I only drink espresso ;)
You are hardcore. Pure hardcore. If I drank espresso they'd have to pry me off the ceiling. It's the steamed milk and frothy top on my cappuccino that prevents me from creating "Whip me with a studded leather G-string while I watch my girl-next-door neighbor force her father to commit beastiality NTR with a 90-centimeter endowed stray rabid bunny rabbit while hanging from the bird feeder in the back yard!" kind of stuff. :LOL:

I pretty much stick to nude model photography type renders in studio or various scene environments.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
From my "Trying Different Hair Assets on Lisa" library. Various sized 4K UHD renders reduced to fit forum upload limits (still large...open full and scroll).

First render is G3 "default hair Lisa". The rest are G8 Lisa with me just playing with various hair assets on her.

Hair names included in the filenames, EXCEPT for the 2 renders with 3 G8 Lisa's in them. I brain-dumped the filenames for those, and the hair asset is "Hair and Glasses Hair for G3F and G8F".

Enjoy

(Credit to Givine for the G8 Lisa base .duf file)

Lisa G3 - DMSA 06 - 01.png

Lisa G8 - Classic Bob Hair G8 - DMDS 04 - 01.png Lisa G8 - Classic Bob Hair G8 - DMDS 05 - 01.png Lisa G8 - DMU 04 - 01.png Lisa G8 - Vivy Hair G8 - DMST 03W - 01.png Lisa G8 - Vivy Hair G8 - DMST 03W - 02.png Lisa G8 - DMWS C4 01 - 01.png

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
5 more Lisa Big Brother hair style. Rendered at 4096 UHD, reduced to various smaller sizes (due to different aspect ratio renders) to fit forum upload limits. Still large, open full size and scroll. Last 3 are a "train series" going from daylight, then to dusk with interior cabin lights, then to midnight with no interior cabin lights (but using a spotlight to simulate an overhead reading light). Enjoy.

(Credit to Givine for the Lisa G8 original .duf file)

View attachment 1398750

View attachment 1398751 View attachment 1398752 View attachment 1398753 View attachment 1398754
Nice. Looks like there is no Givine artworks. Where they can be found - ?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Nice. Looks like there is no Givine artworks. Where they can be found - ?
Good question. I just did a search for this thread and found only one post from Givine several months ago where it appears Givine left the thread. I wasn't even aware of the post, and I have no idea what it's about, or why.

In any case, my reference(s) to crediting Givine for the "base" Lisa G8 .duf file I use is 'cos this thread is where I downloaded that Lisa .duf file well over a year ago. And I still use it (among others, too) with some other assets added to it, and try to give credit to the original .duf creator. I can quit using it if necessary, but the way I read Givine's departing post was the request was to not repost his/her "artwork", and I assume (maybe incorrectly?) that means none of the numerous RENDER pictures that HE/SHE had posted in this forum (that also apparently aren't here anymore?)...not the use of the original .duf file to create DIFFERENT renders. :confused:

I'm open to suggestions or recommendations about it.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My God! I usually post several renders at a time in my posts, but this one gets it's own post. I think it darn near fried my computer. It has enough lights and reflections in it to choke a pony. I swear I think I heard my GPU groan, "You gotta be f*cking kidding me!!!" right before every cooling fan in my tower case started running at 100% RPM. :LOL:

Rendered at 4096 x 4096. Reduced to 3600 x 3600 to get it to upload here. Open full size and enjoy. I'm gonna apologize to my GPU for the next few hours.

Lisa G8 - PW MLR & FF.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Kira: Care to watch one of my movies?
View attachment 1404319
Brilliant idea and render. Why haven't DS or Aleksey90 thought of a storyline where we actually see Kira's filmography?!!

Thumbs up, Man, hope to see more of this!

edit: duh, I think I know why we haven't seen a storyline like this in BB games... the bloody "NTR" issue, as usual...

Last edited:
Reactions: wwwslave
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes